Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Sep 21, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Our Grumpy1 View Post
Thank you for your response; I did suspect this would be the case with regards cast members and perfectly understandable.

Iím poised to book photopass for our back-to-back cruise, but was hoping one purchase (instead of two) would cover both cruises.

Did you purchase any photographs? If so do you remember the cost of individual photos?

Also are you allowed to remove your mask for any photopass photos?
Don't book the unlimited package for your second cruise, speak to a member of the Shutters team and ask them if there are any deals you could have. Someone recently got it for half price on the 2nd bit of their B2B.
Joa
Old 21 Sep 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 27
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Unfortunately its one per cruise and cast members can't take photos for you

Yes you can remove your masks with the photopass photos

We didn't purchase any separately as actually didn't like the ones we had but then we didn't hunt out photo people.

If you do decide to go with it then just take all the photo ops on the first cruise where you have the pass and go from there. There are lots of opportunities
Thank you for your response, all very helpful.
Old 21 Sep 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
You're allowed to remove your masks for all the photos with backgrounds including Rapunzels lantern photo.

An individual photo works out to be just over $25 once the VAT is added (we bought one).

Thank you, I was hoping you could remove masks.

Can you also remove them for character photos (Iím aware you canít stand close to them)?
Old 21 Sep 21, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Don't book the unlimited package for your second cruise, speak to a member of the Shutters team and ask them if there are any deals you could have. Someone recently got it for half price on the 2nd bit of their B2B.
Joa
Thank you, this is extremely helpful; I would be happy with this.

Could I ask, did the person initially book unlimited photopass for their first cruise or one of the smaller packages ?

Do you know if they were permitted to remove masks for all the photos ?
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you, I was hoping you could remove masks.

Can you also remove them for character photos (Iím aware you canít stand close to them)?
I don't believe so, but I'm not sure. We didn't really do character photos, but the couple that we did do we kept masks on.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Thank you, this is extremely helpful; I would be happy with this.

Could I ask, did the person initially book unlimited photopass for their first cruise or one of the smaller packages ?

Do you know if they were permitted to remove masks for all the photos ?
You are definitely allowed to take your mask off if an official photographer is taking the photos. Infact they reminded us regularly to take them off as we often forgot!

You aren't allowed to rake them off for selfies or if you are taking them of your party inside.

We had the package and got 120 photos on our USB stick, we had some lovely photos!
Old 21 Sep 21, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
You are definitely allowed to take your mask off if an official photographer is taking the photos. Infact they reminded us regularly to take them off as we often forgot!

You aren't allowed to rake them off for selfies or if you are taking them of your party inside.

We had the package and got 120 photos on our USB stick, we had some lovely photos!
It might have changed now, but I wasnít allowed to remove my mask for a photo by Mickey and the wheel (taken by the official photographer). They told my 14 year old she could remove her mask for that one, but they said adults still had to wear a mask because people might walk past while youíre having your photo taken.

Itís the only official photo we got that I really donít like - I donít mind my own photos showing us in masks around the ship, but thereís something off about a nicely posed photo with us all in evening gear, and me in my mask! Luckily we got some lovely ones of my girls from that shoot, and I just deleted the one with me in it.
Old 21 Sep 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
It might have changed now, but I wasnít allowed to remove my mask for a photo by Mickey and the wheel (taken by the official photographer). They told my 14 year old she could remove her mask for that one, but they said adults still had to wear a mask because people might walk past while youíre having your photo taken.

Itís the only official photo we got that I really donít like - I donít mind my own photos showing us in masks around the ship, but thereís something off about a nicely posed photo with us all in evening gear, and me in my mask! Luckily we got some lovely ones of my girls from that shoot, and I just deleted the one with me in it.
We tooks ours off just for the photos. If you look carefully we are hiding then behind our back or in our hand in the photo.

Everywhere else there was a bag and mask table where you could demask before you posed.

BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
pudding
slightly serious Dibber

For anyone going soon and you want anything from the shop you have to go an hour before it opens if your after something specific.it was crazy like a black friday sale.i just wanted a christmas decoration and the shop opened at 6;00 i got in about 6:10 and all gone.Even the mugs there was about 6-8 out and they dont restock.

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

We are on at the moment and the shop was disappointing.

The queues on first night were insane (I guess they will be again tonight) and once the madness had died down basically nothing left. We wanted two tops but the only sizes left were XL so we gave up and left empty handed. Got a B2b so will try again but not expecting much.

WDW will have to wait until 2023
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List