Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 20 Sep 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
I hope you had a fabulous 50th birthday Louise! Certainly looks like you did and I hope you didn’t miss the boys too much! 😉

DH is looking well too! 😍

So pleased for you both 💜
Thank you we really have had a lovely time, just what the doctor ordered, DH is rested and feeling good. I didnt miss anything to be honest! Just hoping our house is intact when we get home! Thanks for your kind thoughts xxx

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Looks like you had a lovely birthday Louise - belated happy birthday 🥳 Glad you are having a great holiday.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Yesterday was my big fat greek 50th birthday, I had a lovely breakfast of french toast with greek yoghurt, and lots of cards, then we went horse riding, ar Erikas Horse Farm, Marmari, it was beautiful riding on the beach!

In the afternoon we just relaxed on the beach, swam, then I had a massage, and for dinner we went up into the hills a little, to a restaurant called ‘Lofaki’ the views were incredible!
It was a perfect end to a perfect holiday.
Aww, I missed this
Hope you had a fantastic Birthday & lovely holiday
🥂🍾😎xx
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
staceyb
Apprentice Imagineer

Arrived in rhodes on Sunday and the weather here is beautiful, planning a trip into lindos tomorrow. Both East Midlands and rhodes Airport were a breeze, no long queues or issues whatsoever ❤🌞 good luck to anyone travelling soon, you'll not be disappointed.
staceyb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by staceyb View Post
Arrived in rhodes on Sunday and the weather here is beautiful, planning a trip into lindos tomorrow. Both East Midlands and rhodes Airport were a breeze, no long queues or issues whatsoever ❤🌞 good luck to anyone travelling soon, you'll not be disappointed.
Beautiful! I am missing my sea swims already - enjoy it xx

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Looks like you had an amazing holiday Louise, just what you and DH needed. Your photos are making me want to explore more of Greece!
Happy belated birthday, it’s certainly the best place to celebrate 🎉

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cookiebeth
Proud to wear my Ears

Can anyone put in simple terms!? Flying to Rhodes on 13th October. Live in Scotland but flying from Manchester with tui. I have tried to read but getting totally confused. What tests, forms, anything do I need to do with rule changes? Sorry, I'm sure the answer will already be on here but I just need a simple explanation 😭
cookiebeth is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cookiebeth View Post
Can anyone put in simple terms!? Flying to Rhodes on 13th October. Live in Scotland but flying from Manchester with tui. I have tried to read but getting totally confused. What tests, forms, anything do I need to do with rule changes? Sorry, I'm sure the answer will already be on here but I just need a simple explanation 😭
Sorry I don’t know, but have you seen this thread which may help?

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...9#post15152769
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
cookiebeth
Proud to wear my Ears

Thankyou very much tocpe321! I tried searches in the tui site and couldn't find that. Nice clear table! Will keep an eye to see if any details get changed. So out the way of holidays for the last 18 months I'm a bit stressed about it! Thanks again!
cookiebeth is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve booked a hotel in Agia Marina Crete for next June is that a nice area? I know it’s not far from Chania but I looked at Rethymanon and it looked nice but I read the beach was dirty. Does anyone know if I picked the right place? Thanks