Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 26 Sep 21, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

We explore the resort , eat, maybe swim then crash. We know with jet lag we will be awake revoltingly early the next morning.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

Thanks all much appreciated.

We will plan to do Boardwalk but will play it by ear then.
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I normally unpack, familiarise myself with the resort go for dinner then walk then bed ready to hit magic kingdom on my first full day
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We try and stay awake as late as possible to adjust to the time difference and go to bed at a similar time to the time we would at home. 6pm arrival at a Disney resort would practically be unpack, dinner, drinks and then some TV before bed. We'll arrive at a villa at a similar time so it'll be unpack, Walmart, take out for dinner, swim and bed.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

We always order from Giodannos pizza (eyes bigger than our bellies) then we crash! We are usually too tired to do much else. Sometimes we go to Walmart quickly depending on the flight time.

I admire the people that can travel all day then go to the parks/springs etc. I so wish I could!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniesmiff
Excited about Disney

We always go into Epcot via WS entrance as we always stay in the Boardwalk area. We'll have a drink to celebrate our holiday in the Italy pavilion, a steady stroll round and if we're all still awake watch the fireworks.
Minniesmiff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

We unpack,then we have a takeaway from Domino's, it's about all I'm fit for now.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

We've never done parks on arrival day, you guys that do I envy your energy! We normally will dump stuff, pop to publix and then relax with some food/beer when we're off site in a villa. On site we'll pop for dinner somewhere nearby and then collapse back in the room. This holiday in November we're in an iDrive hotel with a publix nearby so it'll be the villa pattern!
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
purikura
Trying for More Ears

We stayed at Beach Club in 2019. Our flight landed 2.20, we were checked in & in our room at 5pm.
Always have a look around the hotel (especially if you haven't stayed before!), I think Caribbean Beach is quite large & spread out so could take a while. We did also wander round to the Boardwalk but food options there are pretty limited. We decided to use Postmates instead - you can get almost anything delivered from McDonalds to Outback Steakhouse or Ihop!
Then unpack and probably straight to bed.. we were exhausted & ready for bed by about 8.30.
purikura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniesmiff
Excited about Disney

Lol & I envy the much more sensible people that can be that near Disney, not give into temptation and have a decent nights sleep to refresh themselves for the rest of their holiday! We're always wide awake by 6am the day after we arrive too and it's an absolute given that it hits us 2/3rd night in!
Minniesmiff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List