Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 11 Nov 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

wanye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The Morning Show - new appletvplus show with aniston/witherspoon

watched the first 4 episodes of this over the weekend and really enjoying it so far...

steve carell and jennifer aniston are morning show hosts. steve gets me-too'ed. reese witherspoon takes over

if you like aaron sorkin stuff like studio 60 on the sunset strip or the newsrom (or the west wing) then this is the show for you!

Edited at 10:08 AM.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Most reviews I have read have said is not that good... and unless Apple ups their game then the tv service won't last long... I haven't watched it, and have no interest in getting Apple TV, so cannot say if those reviews are valid or not but when you get several saying the same thing then as the saying goes no smoke without fire..

Next Trip Sep '22
Jun 98 Apr 99 Dec 99 Apr 00 Mar 03 Jun/Jul 04 Dec/Jan 05/06 Jul 06 Dec 06 Jun/Jul 08 Jun/Jul 09 Jul/Aug 11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May'18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept'19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar'20 AKL/SSR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

wanye's Reviews
well, i'm 4 episodes in, and really enjoying it so far...
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I saw that I got a years free Apple TV with my phone. I did think about starting the trial to watch it on the plane but I havenít done it yet.

I thought it was a film. How many episodes are there?
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

wanye's Reviews
its a weekly thing, they dropped the first three episodes on appletvplus launch day (nov 1st) and now its 1 a week

On November 8, 2017, it was announced that Apple had given the production a series order consisting of two seasons of ten episodes apiece
Old 3 Sep 21, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Iíve just watched the first 5 episodes tonight. Itís more serious than I expected with some great bits of comedy thrown in. My husband said itís much better than he expected it to be.
Iím looking forward to finishing the series to see how it gets wrapped up.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MissDior
I want to go now!

I loved it. Series 2 is due to start this month too.
MissDior is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

I watched it via a streaming service a few months ago. Iím enjoyed it and looking forward to season 2
welshmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

wanye's Reviews
first episode of season 2 came out on appletv last week, and it was great!