Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 27 Jul 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Just finished watching Season 3 ! What are they thinking just letting it go ? 😢 If no one picks it up then please please let the writer tell us all what would have happened at the very least.
Maybe we should all write our endings and compare ? 😄
We used to play consequences where each person wrote a line of a story on a piece of paper with just the first couple of words on the paper showing for the next person to pick up. You only knew the story when you opened the whole paper. It doesn't work digitally unfortunately.

I think the scriptwriting for this was possibly done along similar liens 😁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
We used to play consequences where each person wrote a line of a story on a piece of paper with just the first couple of words on the paper showing for the next person to pick up. You only knew the story when you opened the whole paper. It doesn't work digitally unfortunately.

I think the scriptwriting for this was possibly done along similar liens 😁
Yes I know the game you mean 😄
I’ve read that the writer had 6 seasons planned so we’re only half way through ! Not sure they could drag out another 3 but want at least one to see what the writer had in mind 😂
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Just watched it all from start to finish whilst in isolation. Can’t believe it ended like that and now it might just be ended forever. How am I supposed to get closure? 😅
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Me and DS have been watching this. Finished season 3 yesterday. They can’t end it like that! Really hoping someone picks it up. From what I’ve read, the writer has offered a 2 hour round up, rather than the original further 3 seasons, the writer is also hoping someone will pick up for a 4th season to wrap it up. 🤞
Old 18 Aug 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
Me and DS have been watching this. Finished season 3 yesterday. They can’t end it like that! Really hoping someone picks it up. From what I’ve read, the writer has offered a 2 hour round up, rather than the original further 3 seasons, the writer is also hoping someone will pick up for a 4th season to wrap it up. 🤞
They are still trying and the figures for streaming have blown everyone away. You can follow the creator, Jeff Rake, on Twitter. He's asking everyone to keep streaming and keep the faith.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Manifest has been saved on 828 day! Netflix has commissioned 20 episodes.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Good for some not for us we dont have Netflix :-(
Old 28 Aug 21, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Good for some not for us we dont have Netflix :-(
Me neither, may have to visit MiL and binge watch, or see if I can get a free/short trial
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 21, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Yay ! Late to the party lol - I’ve only just read that the 4th season had been commissioned with 20 episodes - phew.
Don’t think he’ll have to cut too much as there’s not usually many episodes to a season anyway.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Dibbing with Tink

I’m so happy it’s been saved and if nothing else at least we might get some closure / answers
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List