Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Sep 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
RotR added to early entry for hotel guests

Good news. Seems all top attractions are now part of the early entry.
Old 24 Sep 21, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

This is very interesting! Can’t wait to read about reports when crowds are higher and Genie comes into play too.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

We all know where everyone will be heading in HWS at rope drop then.
Old 24 Sep 21, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

This is the way :-D

Now all they need to do is extend EMH to an actual hour again and onsite becomes attractive.
kk20 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wonder if the penny is dropping that they need to do something to encourage people to stay in the overpriced hotels!
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We haven't been to Disney in a long time. We have 1 day booked next year at HS and its just because of ROTR. Its looking like it will be a long wait and I am looking for anyway to ensure that we get on this ride. Do all of the Disney hotels allow early access?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
We haven't been to Disney in a long time. We have 1 day booked next year at HS and its just because of ROTR. Its looking like it will be a long wait and I am looking for anyway to ensure that we get on this ride. Do all of the Disney hotels allow early access?
All Disney hotels and the partner hotels too. Full list here: disneyworld/guest-...s/early-entry/
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
All Disney hotels and some good neighbor ones too.

Also maybe worth monitoring if LL access will come to RotR. If only for one ride it may be worth paying the price for the family to get this access?
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
All Disney hotels and some good neighbor ones too.

Also maybe worth monitoring if LL access will come to RotR. If only for one ride it may be worth paying the price for the family to get this access?
I am beginning t know how a complete newbie must feel and we have been over 10 times

Last time we did Disney you put your park ticket in a fast pass machine and it spat out a return time. Life seemed easy then

If we buy the genie thing and then the LL am I right in thinking that Disney guests still get earlier access than we would? Does LL guarantee we would get on the ride?

We want to do all of HS but mainly the Star Wars ones

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
I am beginning t know how a complete newbie must feel and we have been over 10 times

Last time we did Disney you put your park ticket in a fast pass machine and it spat out a return time. Life seemed easy then

If we buy the genie thing and then the LL am I right in thinking that Disney guests still get earlier access than we would? Does LL guarantee we would get on the ride?

We want to do all of HS but mainly the Star Wars ones
Much simpler times

Someone may come along and correct me as I have not looked too much into Genie+ yet.

But maybe I am wrong in saying the LL access. As this is a top tier ride then these are not necessarily LL but another paid access which I believe everyone has access to whether you buy Genie+ or just use the basic free Genie version.

Will it guarantee you get on the ride? Providing you are able to select these rides as soon as the availability is released then you have a good chance.

Again, not yet explored the Genie+ / new system, so sure someone with better knowledge will explain.