Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 20 Feb 22, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
I think I must have fallen off planet earth in November, as I completely missed your report until now... what a fabulous trip! Have just read it all in one go... and now feel super hungry! Not long now until your wedding - hope you have a womder day!
Thank you so much 💜
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 22, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by richard29 View Post
I finally had time to read your trip report in one go, it was excellent, thank you for sharing.

We'll be visiting some of the restaurants you went to in both Miami and Orlando.

We are also going to Savannah Georgia on our trip so I may even attempt to do my first food review.

Three and a half weeks will be a lot of food to photo and make notes about so hopefully I can organise myself.

Thanks again
Wow, sounds like a great trip you have planned It would be great if you did a report!

Thanks for reading
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 22, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Just binge-read your report, I don't know how I didn't see it before. What a great trip, all your food looks delicious, I've added some to my list for next time. All your hotels looked lovely and you had good weather.

Thanks for sharing
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 22, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Just binge-read your report, I don't know how I didn't see it before. What a great trip, all your food looks delicious, I've added some to my list for next time. All your hotels looked lovely and you had good weather.

Thanks for sharing
Thank you for reading.

We were lucky with the weather as I think there had been a bad storm in Miami just before we got there! Crossing our fingers for good weather this November too.
Old 20 Feb 22, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
I was gobsmacked when they told me how much the drinks were!

So this morning we’ve invested in a Christmas themed refillable mug $18.10 for the mug and today’s refills.

Odd question, is there a handle on the mug?
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 22, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tink18 View Post
Odd question, is there a handle on the mug?
There’s not

The last universal refillable mug we have with a handle on is from 2016. We remembered to take that one back in 2018 but then forgot in 2019 and 2021 so have ended up with a couple of these ones without handles. The old handle one is definitely easier!
Old 20 Feb 22, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just finished your report, loved it! Another weird question is the toy from bubba gump an actual dog toy or just a small normal toy? I have a dog that would love that
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 22, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tink18 View Post
Just finished your report, loved it! Another weird question is the toy from bubba gump an actual dog toy or just a small normal toy? I have a dog that would love that
Thanks for reading!

It’s just a normal stuffed toy, but it must be pretty well made as our dog usually rips them to shreds and this one is currently still alive
Old 22 Feb 22, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

I’ve just read this all in one go, thanks for such a good food report you have given me lots of ideas for when we go back, the crepes looked amazing!
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 22, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
I’ve just read this all in one go, thanks for such a good food report you have given me lots of ideas for when we go back, the crepes looked amazing!
Thank you for reading

The crepes were so good, I could totally eat one right now!