Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Oct 21, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ATO Jones
Earning More Ears

Interconnecting Rooms

Hi,
Just looking at booking two interconnecting (simply adjoining wouldn’t work) rooms for 2 adults /3 kids next April.

I know these are available at NPB, SL and Marvel and that I can put in the request a week before arrival. What I can’t find is the type of rooms necessary for the initial booking to facilitate this ie are they kings next to a double, or two doubles or a mix. Or does make any real difference now and they can easily change it up?

Anyone have any experience of this?
ATO Jones is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

It’s a good few years ago but we had connecting rooms in the New York, as it was then.
The rooms were spacious with 2 doubles in each room.
I think we had a garden view. We didn’t book it as a category but allocated on check in.
I must say my daughter’s friend was undergoing overnight peritoneal dialysis at the time so we had quite a bit of equipment with us.
That probably doesn’t help you much 🙃
Tillyfloss is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

Have you looked at Santa Fe or Newport Bay family rooms?
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ATO Jones
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by cairn114 View Post
Have you looked at Santa Fe or Newport Bay family rooms?
Yes. Honestly, having staying in a DLH hotel family room, the premium for two bedrooms seems worth it.
ATO Jones is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

When we booked Sequoia Lodge we booked two rooms, both with two double beds. We then put a request in for interconnecting rooms about a week or so before we travelled and were given them at check in. We hadn't been given the option at booking to request interconnecting rooms.
As far as I know, they don't have to actually assign interconnecting rooms as it is considered a request as opposed to an actual booking. However, we have had our requests honoured on our last two trips. The first time being for interconnecting rooms and when we stayed at Newport Bay, we requested a high floor and we were put on the top floor.
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We had 2 double rooms on a booking and got interconnecting rooms but hadn't requested it at the SL. Also remember staying at the Cheyenne in 2006 and had interconnecting rooms there too.

Paris 06, 19, 22?
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List