Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 5 Mar 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Thank you x Not anywhere near enough cocktails yet
I have just seen your travel day post, Amarula makes the best cocktails, so much nicer than Baileys

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Gosh, this is a surprise! Well, apart from I already saw on IG - but I was surprised then and even came looking for a pre-trip that I thought I had missed but couldn't find one

Anyway, it seems like you're having a great trip already - sometimes the surprise ones end up being the best. Airport food all looks good - Andy's country breakfast is massive! Even the aeroplane food looks decent, and plenty of it by the looks of it as well.

Those pizza's look lovely - I have to say I don't mind a bit of pineapple on my pizza either Great value too. How nice to be remembered by the bar tender - you must have made an impression!

Have a lovely trip

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

How very exciting Amanda, I'm so pleased you've gone away for a sneaky week!
All the food looks great, whereabouts in Gatwick is the restaurant you went to on your pre travel day? We've just booked to stay over the night before our flight now so will need dinner and I've gone off our usual Giraffe

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

So pleased you’ve snuck in a little surprise trip 😊 enjoy the holiday cocktails and all the yummy food xx
Old 6 Mar 20, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking forward to more !
Old 6 Mar 20, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Hi Amanda
Trip is looking fab, I have made it my mission to try amarula, no idea what it is, it looks cute in that bottle so it must be good. Our September trip has gone from 4 people to 6 people now as the girlfriends are joining us. Very excited for their first visits, I am sure it will mix it up a bit and make us see the parks through fresh eyes again.
I will await your next instalment.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
So exciting- I’m looking forward to seeing all the lovely cocktails and meals that you are going to have! Those pancakes look amazing and who doesn’t love rose and a Hawaiian pizza
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Oooh nice... a sneaky week...

Have fun... enjoy the cocktails..🍸🍹
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I have just seen your travel day post, Amarula makes the best cocktails, so much nicer than Baileys
It is isn’t it! I finally squeezed in a cocktail yesterday

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Gosh, this is a surprise! Well, apart from I already saw on IG - but I was surprised then and even came looking for a pre-trip that I thought I had missed but couldn't find one

Anyway, it seems like you're having a great trip already - sometimes the surprise ones end up being the best. Airport food all looks good - Andy's country breakfast is massive! Even the aeroplane food looks decent, and plenty of it by the looks of it as well.

Those pizza's look lovely - I have to say I don't mind a bit of pineapple on my pizza either Great value too. How nice to be remembered by the bar tender - you must have made an impression!

Have a lovely trip
It was all last minute and a bit hectic Lynda and right up to the week before we weren’t sure if we were coming over so I didn’t tempt fate with a pre trip. You will know why now ! The flight was excellent. We had bubble seats too. Perfect start.
Ha ha, I think we are the only Brits here so as soon as we sat down she recognised us
That and Andys long hair ...

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
How very exciting Amanda, I'm so pleased you've gone away for a sneaky week!
All the food looks great, whereabouts in Gatwick is the restaurant you went to on your pre travel day? We've just booked to stay over the night before our flight now so will need dinner and I've gone off our usual Giraffe
Thank you Alicia. Things are progressing well here

It’s before security at Gatwick North. We thought it was pretty good. I got the vouchers from MyGatwick.

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
So pleased you’ve snuck in a little surprise trip 😊 enjoy the holiday cocktails and all the yummy food xx
Thank you lovely xxx

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Looking forward to more !
Thank you

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Hi Amanda
Trip is looking fab, I have made it my mission to try amarula, no idea what it is, it looks cute in that bottle so it must be good. Our September trip has gone from 4 people to 6 people now as the girlfriends are joining us. Very excited for their first visits, I am sure it will mix it up a bit and make us see the parks through fresh eyes again.
I will await your next instalment.
Ooh Amarula, yum yum. Eek to the extra peeps. It will be nice to have first timers with you. As you say, brings back a bit of the magic

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
So exciting- I’m looking forward to seeing all the lovely cocktails and meals that you are going to have! Those pancakes look amazing and who doesn’t love rose and a Hawaiian pizza
Ha ha, nowhere near enough cocktails as it’s been a busy trip Yesterday was definitely not a fine dining day

Originally Posted by Tracy34 View Post
Oooh nice... a sneaky week...

Have fun... enjoy the cocktails..🍸🍹
Will do my best
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Bob Evans

Ah Bob
We’ve missed you.
First morning breakfasts are traditionally Perkins for us but -the horror-there isn’t one in Palm Coast so back to Bob.

Wow everyone in here was so friendly and welcoming. And it’s so much quieter than Orlando too. Which was good as we were still a bit tired.

Andy went for the everything breakfast bowl

I had the Original Farmer with sausage patties, hash browns , scrambled eggs and a crepe.

What can I say... ooh that crepe was

Great start to the day for $26

WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List