Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 28 Aug 21, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Lovely photos, you look like you have all had a wonderful time.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Sunset photos are beautiful, your day trip sounds fun. I’m going to miss seeing all your photos as it’s nice to pretend it’s my holiday too😆 Hope you have a safe flight home.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve just found your report and have thoroughly enjoyed reading from start to finish

Your holiday photos are great and you all look so happy

Thank you for your report 🙏🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi Alicia, I have just come across this, loved seeing all your photos of beautiful greece! Looks like you had an amazing time thank you for sharing your holiday 😊

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Looks like a fabulous holiday! The hotel looks gorgeous. 😍

Have never thought about holidaying in Crete before, but think you’ve convinced me.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 21, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Aww glad you had a lovely week! Looks very relaxing
Old 2 Sep 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Fab piccies and a lovely trip report. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this - we went to Crete (Heraklion area) a couple of years ago and I wasn’t very impressed but you have inspired me to look again as I did enjoy the weather - hot but not sweaty hot!
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Lovely photos, you look like you have all had a wonderful time.
Thank you Elizabeth, we had such great time. We've been back a week and I'm already missing the heat!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Sunset photos are beautiful, your day trip sounds fun. I’m going to miss seeing all your photos as it’s nice to pretend it’s my holiday too😆 Hope you have a safe flight home.
Thank you for reading! I love living vicariously through people's holiday photos too

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I’ve just found your report and have thoroughly enjoyed reading from start to finish

Your holiday photos are great and you all look so happy

Thank you for your report 🙏🏻
Thank you for reading along! We really had a fab time, it helped that we get on brilliantly with our friends, was just a very chilled week with lots of laughs

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hi Alicia, I have just come across this, loved seeing all your photos of beautiful greece! Looks like you had an amazing time thank you for sharing your holiday 😊
Thank you Louise! We had a great time, I'm so pleased we managed to get away regardless of the slight faff of travelling. I hope you have a fab holiday too

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Looks like a fabulous holiday! The hotel looks gorgeous. 😍

Have never thought about holidaying in Crete before, but think you’ve convinced me.
Thanks Jo! It's not quite the USA as you know we love but in it's own right is a fantastic holiday destination with lots to do if you want it or beautiful beaches and hotels if you don't

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
Aww glad you had a lovely week! Looks very relaxing
Thanks Mitch! We were all very relaxed when we came home, however 3 days back at work has managed to undo all of that though

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Fab piccies and a lovely trip report. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this - we went to Crete (Heraklion area) a couple of years ago and I wasn’t very impressed but you have inspired me to look again as I did enjoy the weather - hot but not sweaty hot!
Thank you! I went to Crete over 20 years ago and stayed in Hersonissos which was actually our closest town this year and thought it was a complete dive! Thankfully there are some stunning hotels all around the island though. Aghios Nikolaos was stunning and Elounda is meant to be lovely. It's where all the rich and famous stay so must be nice

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

I finally caught up - loved the trippy and some fab pics. Never been to Greece but this does look a great place. So pleased the food turned out better than the trip to Turkey !

Looking forward to your latest adventure
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List