Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Uk trip 2 final thoughts

This is my final thoughts on our 3 week trip around England

I was asked why we did not go Liverpool Manchester London the reason was last year when we transferred our Las Vegas trip we where meant to stay in London for a week then fly to Vegas but of course this was not to be I booked a non refundable room so we said we go to Liverpool London then Manchester

Here we go my report

Liverpool still one of my favourite places the hotel was a primer inn Liverpool lime street nice hotel nice staff the room was fine and when there was a problem they sorted it out. Towels easy to get if we needed anything then it was there when we asked for it.

The metro card was brilliant for what we paid we went all over Liverpool and only paid one price we used bus tube and ferry

The city we managed to do so much cabin new Brighton ect loved it love the people.

London

Hotel Travel lodge the room was dated but ok the staff where fine when we asked for room to be cleaned the lady just put clean towels on our bed did not take rubbish or put loo rolls in. I took the rubbish down and the manger gave me a larger and said not many people do that and thanked me and said cleaner needs better training. I found out the mattress had a stain and a hole in it a small one the sheets ect where clean so covered it. I did asked to speak to the manger he came out I said no problem we don’t want to move room ect I told him he said thank you and we do something about it he said most of the rooms need updating

Tube and Oyster card

We both had one we spent around 60.00 in total on each card but I will get some back 😆

We loved just going from place to place on and off the tube and buses we went to so many places.

Over all London a place I will visit a good few times 😆

Manchester

Premer inn

Staff rude very noisy I know it in the city but some one should have walked around late of a night the staff did not seem to care but never mind

Manchester

So many people just walk in front of trams cross the road on red or is it just me 😝

We visited a lot of greater Manchester which was a nice change. The malls where fine

Over all loved our 3 weeks away hopefully going to Vegas in March

Any questions feel free to asked
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List