Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 3 Sep 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

CenterParcs Winter Wonderland Activity Pricing?

We're going to Sherwood Forest CenterParcs for Winter Wonderland and DSs 4th Birthday at the beginning of December. We'll also have DD for her first trip (10mths).

I can't find activity prices anywhere for the Christmas stuff and apparently can't find out until the activities open to book 28 days prior at 7am which is no good as I need to plan what we can afford to do and also my parents have kindly offered to pay for something for us as a Christmas present.

Does anyone have any idea from a previous visit?
Particularly interested in the Festive Carriage Ride, Breakfast with Santa and possibly Pony Ride.

Or there any other activities you'd recommend (festive or non festive) for a 4yr old and a baby?
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Just bumping for anyone who has done Winter Wonderland with little children 😊
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
milliemouse5
Proud to wear my Ears

This probably isn’t much help as I took my dd 10 years ago! But I can remember the festive carriage ride being about £25 for 3 of us. There was also a panto that was expensive but I can’t remember other costs sorry!
Have a magical time x
milliemouse5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

The Carriage ride is around 12.50 per person for 15 mins.

Elf Academy is amazing but that is 3 hrs and it would just be your 4 year old who could attend. £30.00

Breakfast with Santa is around £12.50 each.

If they are doing story time, that's lovely and only a couple of pound .

Santa is now around £18.00 it is well worth it as its a whole experience including photo, coin and toy. All of you can get in the photo, you only pay for the children.
Old 4 Oct 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
llamala
Imagineer

We try and book Hucks around the fireworks time you get a designated area, might be useful with a baby as you can pop back in if they don’t like the noise.
llamala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

These are the prices from last year before I had to cancel everything.
They still aren’t running the fireworks but have an enchanted light trail. Which given the ages of your children will probably be better anyway.

I’d recommend the pony ride to/from Santa. That was £18.50

Santa visit was £18

The carriage ride is around £35 I think.

I can book my activities on the 15th October so I can confirm prices then if you don’t have them before.

You can also do 3 hour swim slots now inside of 2 hrs.

Edited at 07:11 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

We love CP at Christmas (and go next month with a 4yr old and a baby!). We will def be doing Santa visit (it’s very lovely!) and also hoping to book the low ropes course as I think Charlie will love that!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by llamala View Post
We try and book Hucks around the fireworks time you get a designated area, might be useful with a baby as you can pop back in if they don’t like the noise.
Sadly CP have confirmed they are no longer doing fireworks (so disappointing as they were brilliant)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
The Carriage ride is around 12.50 per person for 15 mins.

Elf Academy is amazing but that is 3 hrs and it would just be your 4 year old who could attend. £30.00

Breakfast with Santa is around £12.50 each.

If they are doing story time, that's lovely and only a couple of pound .

Santa is now around £18.00 it is well worth it as its a whole experience including photo, coin and toy. All of you can get in the photo, you only pay for the children.
Thank you 😊
Unfortunately Sherwood aren't doing the Carriage Ride this year which is the one thing we wanted to do as a family.

I wasn't going to bother with Santa as we have 3 others booked (moment of madness &#128514 but it sounds lovely.
Old 12 Oct 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by llamala View Post
No more fireworks ever again unfortunately 😞 xx