Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 29 Sep 21, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip as thinking if something like this myself
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

How exciting...hope you have a fabulous time.
Looking forward to reading along and seeing your shopping hauls-hope you have enough space in your suitcase!
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
How exciting, can’t wait to read! We fly to Toronto 2 weeks today, our flight is 5.05pm and we have tests booked for the Sunday, do you know if that is ok? I read it as within 72 hours of departure time which this is by 90 mins! But I have also read within 72 hours of arrival at the border so am a bit concerned now!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
ooh how exciting. It looks like a great trip.
I'm interested in your Air BnB stays, as I'm trying to put together a Cali road trip for next year, but feel nervous about booking Air BnB. Do you know how they've behaved throughout these covid times?
Thank you!
We’ve stayed in quite a few AirBnbs now. We had a booking for last year for Hilton Head Island that was obviously cancelled and we managed to get a full refund but then they changed their T’s and C’s so a different AirBnB we had booked for this year which was again cancelled we weren’t due a refund but the owner has given us a credit amount to reuse next year. We have lost out on the service charges though. I believe it is down to every individual owner as to what their cancellation policy is.
We did a Californian road trip in 2019 and stayed in the most amazing one in Pacific Grove next to Monterey. If you’re going there I can highly recommend it, there are photos in my trippy which should be linked in my signature.
Pm me for more details if you want!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip as thinking if something like this myself
Thank you Judy! I hope you find some inspiration from it

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
How exciting...hope you have a fabulous time.
Looking forward to reading along and seeing your shopping hauls-hope you have enough space in your suitcase!
Thank you!
There is zero room in my luggage as we’re having to take clothes to cover all weather eventualities 🥴
However I’ll buy another one out there if necessary 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 29 Sep 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
How exciting, can’t wait to read! We fly to Toronto 2 weeks today, our flight is 5.05pm and we have tests booked for the Sunday, do you know if that is ok? I read it as within 72 hours of departure time which this is by 90 mins! But I have also read within 72 hours of arrival at the border so am a bit concerned now!
Thank you! Have a fabulous time yourselves!
Our flight is at 17.10, just sat on the plane now, and we booked our tests for 17.45 on Sunday which was absolutely fine. We received our results about 24 hours later, I was so tense all day Monday 😳

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 29 Sep 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

I am so very jealous! VI is one of my favorite places ever. We stayed in Ucluelet too! We were lucky enough to see bears in the wild when we did a hike there.

We had breakfast included in Whistler so no help there. And there wasn’t even a Tim Hortons for some reason. They are definitely worth a visit in Vancouver! I miss Timbits!

Have a fab time!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Thank you! Have a fabulous time yourselves!
Our flight is at 17.10, just sat on the plane now, and we booked our tests for 17.45 on Sunday which was absolutely fine. We received our results about 24 hours later, I was so tense all day Monday 😳
That’s brilliant, thanks so much for that! Have a safe flight and a lovely holiday 😊
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I am so very jealous! VI is one of my favorite places ever. We stayed in Ucluelet too! We were lucky enough to see bears in the wild when we did a hike there.

We had breakfast included in Whistler so no help there. And there wasn’t even a Tim Hortons for some reason. They are definitely worth a visit in Vancouver! I miss Timbits!

Have a fab time!
Thank you Mel, it was your fab help that made us decide on VI for as long. I couldn’t decide between Ucluelet and Nanaimo so went with both 😂.
Jim has booked such an early golf round after our night in Whistler we may have to grab breakfast on the run.
Do you remember where you had dinner in Whistler as there are a number of choices that I can’t narrow down!

IG - alicialanesmith