Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 21 Oct 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

I've been to DLP and WDW several times on my own. I'm going to New Orleans on my own in December. I've also done many UK trips on my own. I don't have a family and all my friends go on holiday with their families.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by klairbear View Post
Well I have a solo trip booked, my sister has decided not to travel next year so the cruise I had booked has become a solo sailing! I have had a cry and feel a bit of anxiety and fear, but I’ve 10 and a bit months to get ready for it
I am sure a cruise is one of the best holidays to do solo. There will be solo traveller events on the ship, if you want to sit with other people at mealtimes this will be possible. There are also lots of online cruise forums for help and advice before you go. There is also so much entertainment onboard you will certainly be able to fill your day.

I do hope you enjoy your cruise planning without having to please anyone else but yourself ! Hope you have a fabulous time.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by klairbear View Post
Well I have a solo trip booked, my sister has decided not to travel next year so the cruise I had booked has become a solo sailing! I have had a cry and feel a bit of anxiety and fear, but I’ve 10 and a bit months to get ready for it
I think a cruise is a fantastic option to be a solo holiday! So much to see and do and the whole atmosphere of cruising gets people chatting to one another. You’ll have a brilliant time! Where are you cruising?
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
I think a cruise is a fantastic option to be a solo holiday! So much to see and do and the whole atmosphere of cruising gets people chatting to one another. You’ll have a brilliant time! Where are you cruising?
I am going on the Disney Magic Norwegian Fjords sailing next September
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Solo 'trip' one booked, I'm starting small with a night in the Premier Inn after an appointment in Manchester in two weeks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List