Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Oct 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Some very good 2022 flight bargains on BA?

No secret that I research things to death.
No secret that I am building up research to buy California in late Oct of 2022.
No secret that BA have a sale on.
No secret that BA release on 355 days.
Might be a secret that we go hand baggage only.

These may tip some into a purchase as I believe them spectacularly low, particularly when you look at current Orlando prices for 2022!

This seems to be the current going rate when flying any Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs either out or back around Sept.

Hope it helps some as £400 on a multi city to arguably the perfect start and finish points on a West Coast run seems an absolute bargain.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 06:48 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

My flights wont be out until xmas/early Jan but i had a nosey on BA to try and get a rough overall idea for 2022 and they seemed really cheap, i thought i was being too ambitious expecting Orlando, Vegas and LA in Premium for £1500 each but it was coming in less than that for quite a few off-season dates, knowing my luck the prices will have shot up by the time my dates are released

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

BA and BA holidays are currently running a sale
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
BA and BA holidays are currently running a sale
Yep.

Interestingly, but not unusually with such sales though, many prices have in fact risen, particularly on Orlando/Florida routings.

The West Coast would seem an area where there is a real and much appreciated drop.

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
porridge
Apprentice Imagineer

The prices are great right now. We booked in the last sale for a similar price, and managed to add on a cheap car hire as well.
porridge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

That’s a pretty standard sale price for the west coast in September.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
That’s a pretty standard sale price for the west coast in September.
They dropped off £63 or so on all flights.. prices that had been solid for months

Either prices had been high.. or they are struggling to sell. That is a 13% reduction, not to be sneezed at when viewing flights into Orlando next year.

Edited at 01:42 PM.
Old 15 Oct 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
They dropped off £63 or so on all flights.. prices that had been solid for months

Either prices had been high.. or they are struggling to sell. That is a 13% reduction, not to be sneezed at when viewing flights into Orlando next year.
BA are retuning A380 to some of the routes - EG that has seen the amount of seats to LAX increase significantly and thus price for Club lowest I have seen in a decade
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I found some flights to San Diego for £287 return!
Old 16 Oct 21, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Just typical that I rebooked our flights to Vancouver with BA on Tuesday! Paid £511 direct with baggage, which I was happy with. Cheaper than our original Air Canada flights. So I'm not looking at any more prices now - happy with what I have so don't want to go aaaarrrgh!

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List