Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Oct 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve tried to have a go off putting In my preferences for my day at magic kingdom but it’s telling me it can’t because my tickets aren’t linked …but they are as there on my plans on it ?🤔
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I must have mis-heard, as they scanned into Buzz at about 10:12.

There were a lot of people going through the LL though - more than I would have expected.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
They won’t know how many will buy the pass on any given day. They may be able to estimate. My worry with this is given the unlimited number of passes available we will see this- either long waits between next ride, long queues or both. Essentially ending up with more or less Fastpass was but being relieved of $15 (soon to go up) for the privilege.
True, they won't have purchase volume but I'm assuming they're calculating based on previous attendance and fastpass usage, which they have years of data on.

But I'm probably thinking about this too much from how I would set up ML/AI to function. Disney are probably happy to sell a pass to whoever wants one.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
I must have mis-heard, as they scanned into Buzz at about 10:12.

There were a lot of people going through the LL though - more than I would have expected.
I've always thought uptake would be high, especially at MK. They've set the cost low enough that it's not really prohibitive unless you're on a super strict budget. Waiting for the AK and Epcot vlogs though. It's a hard sell there.

Btw, just read that SDD G+ and RotR ILLS passes are already sold out for the day. So people are definitely buying.

Edited at 03:20 PM.
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
I’ve tried to have a go off putting In my preferences for my day at magic kingdom but it’s telling me it can’t because my tickets aren’t linked …but they are as there on my plans on it ?🤔
I've got this issue too, don't want to relink and lose anything?
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
I've got this issue too, don't want to relink and lose anything?

I have the same issue also…. Both mine and DH tickets showing in Tickets and Passes, but the Genie , says I need to link valid theme park tickets
Hughseysar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
Are you staying offsite? I'm thinking it may be to do with that the UK tickets are technically undated, so Genie doesn't know they're attached since it's only been set up to look for a dated ticket. Which may actually be a big part of why the UK ticket structure is changing next month.
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Are you staying offsite? I'm thinking it may be to do with that the UK tickets are technically undated, so Genie doesn't know they're attached since it's only been set up to look for a dated ticket. Which may actually be a big part of why the UK ticket structure is changing next month.
Sounds reasonable but TBH it’s not a problem for anyone really as you don’t really need to access Genie until you actually in the parks.
We are staying at Universal so no dates Disney tickets just valid for the whole of 2022.
We are aiming to buy Annual Passes in May anyway , so even if they were showing linked it would all then change .
The important thing is my tickets are showing , and my park passes are showing…. Happy days . The rest can wait until we arrive
Hughseysar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I’m offsite …it’s obviously not a problem now but will it be when I’m there trying to do it in feb?actually no I’m onsite as staying at CSR but I booked through ATD

Edited at 03:46 PM.
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Sounds like D23 members were offered free Genie+ or LL today (I didn't catch which). but that will artificially inflate usage today.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List