Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Dec 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I think you’re right, I’m certainly eating too much stodgy food. We are planning to drive 3 miles to our nearest beauty spot tomorrow, as we’re only allowed essential travel, and take the dog for a walk. We all need the exercise 😂
Wrap up! I had my new puffy coat, and woolly hat on!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
How are you all? Hope you're all planning some better days for later in the year. We have a few things planned - a spa night away, theatre, DLP (not till Nov!) and are keeping fingers crossed for no quarantine for the US for our Sept trip.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1187197
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
How are you all? Hope you're all planning some better days for later in the year. We have a few things planned - a spa night away, theatre, DLP (not till Nov!) and are keeping fingers crossed for no quarantine for the US for our Sept trip.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1187197
That’s fantastic, it’s so good to have plans and I really hope all your trips take place. Lots of fingers crossed for you 💞

We have a couple of theatre trips rescheduled for October and November. DH has booked some of his annual leave for late June which is his 60th birthday, 2 weeks late July and a week in October. Too early yet to commit to booking anything for June or July, but the time off is booked hopefully to book at some point when we feel ready

We also had some credit from a deposit with EasyJet Holidays from one of our cancelled holidays last year which we have to book by May so yesterday we were browsing their website which have really good offers and booked a week in a very nice 4* adults only hotel in Alcudia for the week DH has booked in October for the two of us. EasyJet seems to have a good cancellation policy so we feel it was ok to book and, like you, it will give us something to look forward to.

Edited at 03:28 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi everyone, all ok here, managed a nice sunny walk today. Hubby bit up and down with his chemo treatment, he had to stop for couple of weeks as it upset his stomach too much.
Should start next round next week. Looking forward to spring!
Has anyone had their vaccine yet?

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
That’s fantastic, it’s so good to have plans and I really hope all your trips take place. Lots of fingers crossed for you 💞

We have a couple of theatre trips rescheduled for October and November. DH has booked some of his annual leave for late June which is his 60th birthday, 2 weeks late July and a week in October. Too early yet to commit to booking anything for June or July, but the time off is booked hopefully to book at some point when we feel ready

We also had some credit from a deposit with EasyJet Holidays from one of our cancelled holidays last year which we have to book by May so yesterday we were browsing their website which have really good offers and booked a week in a very nice 4* adults only hotel in Alcudia for the week DH has booked in October for the two of us. EasyJet seems to have a good cancellation policy so we feel it was ok to book and, like you, it will give us something to look forward to.
Loving the sound of your trip for two! Alcudia is lovely, what is the name of your Hotel? This is exciting news!

MrsBC I really hope your plans come to fruition too, I will keep everything crossed for you!x

Our trip reports -
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hi everyone, all ok here, managed a nice sunny walk today. Hubby bit up and down with his chemo treatment, he had to stop for couple of weeks as it upset his stomach too much.
Should start next round next week. Looking forward to spring!
Has anyone had their vaccine yet?
Sorry to hear your DH is feeling poorly with his treatment. I do hope the next round is easier for him 💞

My BiL is in a care home and had his 2 weeks ago and another SiL is in the shielding group and has hers tomorrow so after a slow start here in Wales, it seems to be picking up a little
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Loving the sound of your trip for two! Alcudia is lovely, what is the name of your Hotel? This is exciting news!

MrsBC I really hope your plans come to fruition too, I will keep everything crossed for you!x
It’s the AluaSoul Alcudia hotel, it’s all inclusive and adults only and only 5 minutes from the beach. We’ve been to Alcudia a few times and really like it there but not been to this hotel before.

I’m trying not to get too excited as I know it could end up being cancelled but it would be nice 😀
Old 25 Jan 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to hear your hubby's had some problems with his chemo Louise hopefully the next round will be kinder too him

Everyones plans sound lovely we're hoping our August trip to Florida comes off but I'm not feeling so positive at the minute but think that's just the January blues, a bit of lockdown fatigue and that work has been tough the last few weeks

On the plus side DH has had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine he's an Ambulance Care Assistant and I've had my first I'm a nurse no side effects from DH and just a bit of a sore arm and aches for me we won't let out guard down at work but we do feel a bit safer 👍
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

We cant make any plans for the forseeable. But I would love to hear everyone elses. Anything to keep my mind distracted!x

Our trip reports -
Old 25 Jan 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

We cant make any plans for the forseeable. But I would love to hear everyone elses. Anything to keep my mind distracted!x
You're amazing Louise I admire your positivity although I know you must have your moments that's only natural but lovely that you take an interest in everyone else too
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List