Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Mar 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Because EVERYONE loves my blue sky photos...

Went out to explore some new trails today and got lost a bit, meaning a planned 7-mile run became 10 miles. By golly was it glorious to be out though - didn't see a single soul for most of it.

Levitating
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Sounds like everyone is doing well 👏🏻 Good to catch up everyone’s progress.
I was silly today, i was in a rush at work so took a short cut over a low fence. Totally went flying, hit the deck and bashed my foot (and my pride as lots of people saw me!). So putting shoes on to go out and get my steps up to 10000 this evening was a no from me. I have instead realised how small my house is by getting dizzy doing laps of it to get the last 3000 needed. But I did it as I thought, what would a Dibber do?! 🙂
Have a good Friday all!
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 01:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Despite the challenges I like walking in bad weather - it actually feels like I’ve done more iykwim
I don’t mind it too much, I just really hate being cold!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alwaysdisley View Post
Sounds like everyone is doing well 👏🏻 Good to catch up everyone’s progress.
I was silly today, i was in a rush at work so took a short cut over a low fence. Totally went flying, hit the deck and bashed my foot (and my pride as lots of people saw me!). So putting shoes on to go out and get my steps up to 10000 this evening was a no from me. I have instead realised how small my house is by getting dizzy doing laps of it to get the last 3000 needed. But I did it as I thought, what would a Dibber do?! 🙂
Have a good Friday all!
Hope you’re ok, maybe don’t try & hurdle next time 🙊
Take care x
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Hope you’re ok, maybe don’t try & hurdle next time 🙊
Take care x
Agreed. Be careful out there. Still a bit blustery today but should ease later
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Agreed. Be careful out there. Still a bit blustery today but should ease later
Think I’m going to be blown off my bike today 🤦😫😬🤣🤣
Good luck all today stay safe
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Think I’m going to be blown off my bike today 🤦😫😬🤣🤣
Good luck all today stay safe
That’s inspiring dedication Claire! Make sure you reward yourself with a coffee later!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

List my way on this thread lately as it’s all jumbled up for me.
The last page is posts from Feb and when I’ve been going on today’s posts,it takes me to page 1.
Anyway I’ve scrolled through and found yesterday’s posts on page 110.
It is so frustrating but happens on a few threads lately so obviously a problem with my iPad.
Not found everyone’s recent posts,but we’ll done to everyone who is still keeping going.
Last week I stayed the same,which was really disappointing and I felt de motivated for a couple of days but today I have lost 5lb so 23.5lb in total,hoping to get to my 2 stone mark soon.
If anyone has any ideas why the posts are all jumbled up for me that would be great as this thread kept me on track but it’s a pain trying to find recent posts.
Well done everyone
Tracy x
Old 12 Mar 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
List my way on this thread lately as it’s all jumbled up for me.
The last page is posts from Feb and when I’ve been going on today’s posts,it takes me to page 1.
Anyway I’ve scrolled through and found yesterday’s posts on page 110.
It is so frustrating but happens on a few threads lately so obviously a problem with my iPad.
Not found everyone’s recent posts,but we’ll done to everyone who is still keeping going.
Last week I stayed the same,which was really disappointing and I felt de motivated for a couple of days but today I have lost 5lb so 23.5lb in total,hoping to get to my 2 stone mark soon.
If anyone has any ideas why the posts are all jumbled up for me that would be great as this thread kept me on track but it’s a pain trying to find recent posts.
Well done everyone
Tracy x
WOW that’s amazing Tracy 🤩🤩
You’re smashing it & an inspiration ❤️❤️❤️Xxx
Old 12 Mar 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

One of the hardest bike rides ever seafront was lovely 20mph on the way out 😊way back I was struggling on 8mph 💨😳😬 ☹️😢 & it rained too 🙄never been so pleased to see a hill at the end & out of that wind 26 miles in the bag 🙊💪
Happy Friday everyone keep doing all you can