Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 May 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I use Tamanu Balm on any kind of skin issues, spots etc and it is fantastic. I haven’t used it on stretch marks but it does say on the packaging that it can also be used for that.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

One of my teenage daughters prefers Bio-Oil, the other Palmers Cocoa butter. Myself I use Palmers, and then once it’s sunk in I use Superdrug own brand Vitamin E cream (I tend to use it as an all over body cream).
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by mushumadness View Post
my girls are 10 in two weeks and going through this ill get them some creams, 10 just seems way way too early for this
Also have a ten year old who is physically developing at pace but is still so young in mind 😔
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by anna68 View Post
Also have a ten year old who is physically developing at pace but is still so young in mind 😔
My DD is 12 but so much younger in her mental age, its so hard as she is trying to understand her changes, she had her first period which she coped with really well and luckily very well supported by her teachers and TAs at school.
Old 3 May 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Also interested as my dd has these marks
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I may show my daughter this thread to show her that stretch marks are normal and common. They see so many ‘perfect’ girls on Tik Tok and that’s not real life!

excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I think it was M&S I was in buying tights and one of the models they have in the posters hasn't had her stretch marks retouched - stunning girl, faded marks and it actually took me a minute or two to click they were there. Find the pics of Chrissy Tiegan too, an actual model who has them and has shown them off. The big thing just now is obviously how red/purple they are but may be quite reassuring to show her that they will fade right down.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
Very Serious Dibber

Bio oil, also great for reducing scars too
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List