Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 May 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Is the lump movable? My parents dog (used to be our dog till he decided he preferred it at their house and moved out! 😂 ) has a few fatty lumps, he had one removed a few months ago, it was pretty big. He’s also got one in between his front legs which is the size of a tennis ball but it doesn’t bother him and you can’t really see it, only feel it. I think the main thing is if it’s mobile, then hopefully it’s nothing to much to worry about? 🤞🏼

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Is the lump movable? My parents dog (used to be our dog till he decided he preferred it at their house and moved out! 😂 ) has a few fatty lumps, he had one removed a few months ago, it was pretty big. He’s also got one in between his front legs which is the size of a tennis ball but it doesn’t bother him and you can’t really see it, only feel it. I think the main thing is if it’s mobile, then hopefully it’s nothing to much to worry about? 🤞🏼

Kat
Its warm and very large but moveable. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Sounds to be a cyst Tracey. Fingers crossed.
Glad you got some good time in Winterton, & the girls had a lovely time. I've booked one of the Round Houses for June, we usually stay at the pub but always fancied trying the Round Houses. Will defo be going to Poppylands, they've done a refurb since we were last there I believe?
Have booked place in Seahouses Northumberland for September. Nice walk from there to Bamburgh on the beach.
Fingers crossed for the whole of next week for you all ❤
Old 2 May 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
If its warm could be some kind of cyst filled with pus? If its just moveable just maybe a lipoma. Its good that its moveable. I hope! Please let us know how she gets on and hope Dora is ok
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Pleased you had a good holiday. Our last bullie ( and before that our staffie girl) have had lumps, which have been harmeless, hopefully will be the same for you. Good luck for your results too. X
Old 2 May 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

If it’s soft and moves, it seems like a cyst. Use a warm compress on it to help the blood flow and it may drain naturally xx
Old 2 May 21, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Glad you had an enjoyable holiday and Dora was well enough to have fun 🙂.
Hope the lump does turn out to be just a fatty lump or cyst 🤞.
Our old dog at 18 was full of these harmless lumps and bumps bless her ♥️
Keep positive xxx
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Just wondering how things are going? X
Old 10 May 21, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Just wondering how things are going? X
Hi there. We actually got the result tonight. They think she has Panniculitis. Thank god, they don't think its Cancer, just a disease just under the skin... could have been a foreign body or a reaction to a needle or many things, but doesn't look at this stage like anything really serious. She is being put on Metacam for a month and hopefully this will help get rid of it. If not they will do a surgery biopsy but hopefully that wont happen.
We are quite pleased.

As for me, my results came through today about my fall, it seems I have broken a small piece of bone under the ankle. As its been a while it should heal, but am being seen by someone hopefully soon to discuss it.

My tumour marker has gone up two to 7 but they do not seem to worried at the moment as it could be menopause related, so will wait for the next blood test in 3 months.

Really could do with a few months now without worry, but its life I suppose. At least Nalas problem doesn't look too serious. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Hopefully Nala will settle down soon and your foot will mend, you certainly due some good luck! X i think about poor Dora alot as i know how tough it is when our beloved pets are poorly. X

Edited at 08:49 PM.
Bootrip2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List