Notices

Old 16 May 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
shefox
Very Serious Dibber

I changed mine yesterday. It is a bit of a gamble though. I managed to book one for two weeks earlier than my previous ( was 6th June and now 23rd May) - not much difference but it makes me a bit better.

ETA - I did this myself I was not invited/contacted to do so
shefox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

lovedisney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got my text this morning moved mine from 2 June to this Wednesday also moved my husbands from 6 June to Wednesday as well

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
Weíre both from the same area I managed to move mine forward by 2 weeks with no issues. Got it done on Thursday at the library
I'm also in Havering. My son (34 years) went to Hornchurch Library on Friday evening as we had heard that they had excess Pfizer. He managed to get a vaccine but was told that the vaccine centre will be reverting back to a Library in 3 days time so to call 119 on Monday for his second appointment.
GillyD is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Iíve just had my second dose 30 minutes ago which was booked at the same time as my first on the NBS (11 weeks between doses).
Hubby and sonís were booked through the GP link, so they donít have a second date yet.
Are people being contacted earlier than expected then? Or is this just over 50s? And is it just for Pfizer as shouldnít AZ have 11-12 weeks between doses?

They both had theirs around 6 weeks ago. Hubby (under 50) had AZ and son had Pfizer.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

I have 2 booked currently (!) as I booked via the NHS site originally but the GP contacted me last week also.

Assuming my earliest appointment happens (friday) I will cancel the Nhs 2nd one (the week after)

Seems like this moving forward of 2nd jabs thing has caused some confusion in the Nhs systems.
Old 16 May 21, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
VIP Dibber

What is the optimum time gap for the AZ?
Old 16 May 21, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Yes managed to rebook this week instead of 6th June .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post
Iíve just had my second dose 30 minutes ago which was booked at the same time as my first on the NBS (11 weeks between doses).
Hubby and sonís were booked through the GP link, so they donít have a second date yet.
Are people being contacted earlier than expected then? Or is this just over 50s? And is it just for Pfizer as shouldnít AZ have 11-12 weeks between doses?

They both had theirs around 6 weeks ago. Hubby (under 50) had AZ and son had Pfizer.
I posted this on another thread too, but DH and I also had our first via GP link so didnít have a date for our second. I saw something on here yesterday about being able to book the second on the main NHS booking site even if you didnít for the first so gave it a try and it allowed me to do it.

When I put my details in, it gave me dates for 8 weeks onwards from my first date (Iím 42 so itís not because of being over 50) and confirmed it as my second appointment. So DH and I both booked our second jabs for around 9 weeks after the first at a local vaccination centre, no issues whatsoever.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
sharonb
Imagineer

Well I bit the bullet and cancelled my DHís and booked for Tuesday at the same centre that it was already at. They had every day this week available and at every time.

Sharon
May 2004 villa in Kissimmee
April 2005 villa in Kissimmee
May 2006 HRH, Hilton Grand Vacation I Drive, Villa on Rolling Hills
Christmas 2006, Fairfield Inn, LBV
Christmas 2007, Springhill Suites LBV, Hard Rock Hotel, POFQ
July/Aug 2008 5 weeks CSR, HGVC Seaworld, HRH

Future Trips: Orlando Aug 09
Orlando Christmas 09 with Mum and Dad
sharonb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynne67
Apprentice Imagineer

I was hovering over the cancel button when I had an NHS text to say we could change, changed mine from the 2nd June to 26th May, only a week but still better and at the same location.😊