Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Mar 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jandwilk1
Getting Excited

If I purchase via florida tix and pay a deposit, then travel earlier than expected were deposit won't be available, can I just pay my balance and get my tickets sooner?
For example, I've put on the website that I am travelling in October and am allowed to pay a deposit but I have seen a fab deal for May, hubby is just trying to secure time off work. If I put ths the May date in deposit payment becomes unavailable, however I can't confirm anything yet andespite just want to secure tickets
Jan x
jandwilk1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jandwilk1 View Post
If I purchase via florida tix and pay a deposit, then travel earlier than expected were deposit won't be available, can I just pay my balance and get my tickets sooner?
For example, I've put on the website that I am travelling in October and am allowed to pay a deposit but I have seen a fab deal for May, hubby is just trying to secure time off work. If I put ths the May date in deposit payment becomes unavailable, however I can't confirm anything yet andespite just want to secure tickets
Jan x
I can't see why not, Jan. You'd still be purchasing the same tickets for the same year, but changing the date you settle the balance and require them. Best to verify with the seller first though. I find Orlando Attractions fantastic to deal with, but who ever you purchase from can confirm.

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by jandwilk1 View Post
Jan x
The reason that it doesn't allow you to pay a deposit for a May date is because you have to pay the full amount at least 5 weeks before your date. And the start of May is 5 weeks away. So, you'd have to pay the full amount straight away anyway.

If you put in an October date but paid off the balance next week, I don't know whether FloridaTix would immediately send out the tickets or wait until closer to October. Mind you, you'd think that they would send them out at least 60 days before the holiday to allow onsite guests to book fastpasses. So, if you put a June date I'd expect the tickets to be sent out in April, maybe.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
jandwilk1
Getting Excited

Thanks for all replies, just booked my tickets travelling in May xx
jandwilk1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
poggs
Apprentice Imagineer

deleted

Edited at 11:42 AM.
poggs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List