Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 7 May 17, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scnickr
Trading Disney Pins

Another problem linking tickets...!

We have a party of 7 (inc one infant not needing a ticket).

I've linked 6 tickets to MDE and we are within the 30 days (staying off site in a villa) to book fastpasses.

The website is saying 4 have linked and can book fastpasses but 2 haven't got any tickets linked. I've tried to link them again but it says the tickets are already linked! :angry:

Has anyone had this problem and how can I resolve it?

We are only just within the 30 days (but it has passed 12pm) so should allow me to book fastpasses from what I've read on here. The calculator on here says today is the day too.

Cheers.
scnickr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scnickr View Post
We have a party of 7 (inc one infant not needing a ticket).

I've linked 6 tickets to MDE and we are within the 30 days (staying off site in a villa) to book fastpasses.

The website is saying 4 have linked and can book fastpasses but 2 haven't got any tickets linked. I've tried to link them again but it says the tickets are already linked! :angry:

Has anyone had this problem and how can I resolve it?

We are only just within the 30 days (but it has passed 12pm) so should allow me to book fastpasses from what I've read on here. The calculator on here says today is the day too.

Cheers.
Just ring the UK number now and sort it! Fast passes are like hot cakes and people have more time because it's a Sunday!

Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridajill
Excited about Disney

I had the same problem yesterday and a quick phone call got it sorted. Apparently they were stuck in the system and was quite common
International Drive 2001, GKTW 2014, Lindfields 2015, Lindfields 2017, St Augustine and Davenport 2018, Disney Beach Club and Villa 2020 - CANCELLED, Fort Myers Beach, Royal Pacific Resort and Indian Creek 2022
Floridajill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
M1niMouse
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Floridajill View Post
I had the same problem yesterday and a quick phone call got it sorted. Apparently they were stuck in the system and was quite common
We had the exact same thing, only 3 out of our 4 tickets linked correctly. Quick call to Disney to explain the issue, advised it was pretty common at weekends with the amount of tickets being linked, placed on hold for 4 mins...listening to 'It's a Small World' was asked to log in again and all 4 tickets now showing.
Legacy Park 09, Windwood 10, Legacy Park 11, Legacy Park 12, Cypress Pointe 13, Cypress Pointe 14, Calabria 14, Calabria 14, Solterra 15, Retreat 15, Retreat 16, Champions Gate 17, Retreat 18, Solara 19, Serenity 22 & Coronado Springs 23.
M1niMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 03:20 AM  
Link to this Post
scnickr
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Cheers all, I'll give them a call.

You'd have though with Disney being Disney they'd sort this bug out especially if it's such a common problem.
scnickr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List