Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by pinkandfluffy View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip report. I have spent the past couple of evenings reading it and have loved it all. We did a California road trip last year but didn’t do Vegas, Death Valley or Palm Springs. Next time we will definitely incorporate them! Your Yosemite report in particular brought back some lovely memories. Hopefully it wont be too long before we get back to some kind of normal and you can plan your Asia trip once again.
Isn't California amazing! There's just too many places which means you have to keep visiting
Lovely that it's brought back memories for you too.
I so hope some kind of normality comes back for next year I'm not sure what we'll do but hopefully it'll involve a bit of exploring and some Disney
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

Great report Julia, really enjoyed reading along. Reminded me of some lovely memories from our trip in 2018. Glad you had a lovely time in Cornwall x
nickyjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Jacko5
Getting Excited

Wow what an adventure, thank you for sharing. If we ever make it to the west l will refer back to your trip for sure.

Fingers crossed you make it to Asia sometime soon. You have such a lovely family.

Thanks again😊

Sunset Lakes 2006, Sheraton LBV 2011, Emerald Island 2014, Sunset Lakes 2017, Emerald Island 2019
Jacko5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thank you so so much for sharing your family trip.

I’ve spent the last couple of weekends reading it, at times with tears in my eyes as it brought back memories from my trip last year with my parents.

You write beautifully, and you’ve captured each place so amazingly well. I know how much work goes into these things, and I can’t thank you enough for finishing it, and bringing back my own memories with it.

I have everything crossed that your next trips will go ahead. I can’t wait to read about them if they do!

Thank you again

Gill xx
Old 29 Aug 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

What a great trip report - really enjoyed reading along! Thanks for sharing
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have literally binged your trippie over the last few nights, just such an amazing trip! Those Grand Canyon sunsets are just stunning, and inspired me to start planning our own west coast adventure, you've given me so many ideas! Thank you for sharing!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
disney73
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

A great trip report with some stunning photos.
Thank you for taking the time to share.
disney73 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
EPCOTFANROD
slightly serious Dibber

What a fantastic strip report. Lots of great photos and useful information. Really enjoyed it. Would love to do something similar next year.
1994 Days Inn-1996 Inn at Maingate-1999 Quality Inn International-2003 Doubletree Universal-2005 California-2008 CBR-2010 Clear Creek-2011 Clear Creek 2012 East Coast Road trip 2013 Doral Woods 2014 Whispering Oaks 2016 Lindfields 2018 Lindfields 2019 Doral Woods
EPCOTFANROD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wow your photo summary is stunning, there are so many beautiful things to see and you are very lucky to have given your children such great memories
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Wow what an amazing trip you had! Thank you so much for sharing with us, I have loved reading every bit of it and loved how long it was 😊 You’re kids are all so well behaved and looked like they thoroughly enjoyed it too!
I have been to a few places you went to, but not all of them, so you have made me want to go back again! I’ve never been to Yosemite and would now love to! Thank you again for sharing with us, I can’t wait for you next trip! x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List