Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
This Thursday - Disney Free Dining Opens for booking

inline imageFREE DINE, $200 GIFT CARD, 14 FOR 7-DAY TICKETS & FREE MEMORY MAKER

Everyone on your booking dines for FREE during their entire stay when you book a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort Hotel and Ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights in 2020.

You can also enjoy FREE Breakfast if you stay in one of our great Disney Value Resort Hotels!

Free Dine Offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 05 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 01 January 2020 – 29 March, 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel.

Free Breakfast Offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals 1 January 2020 – 29 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 3 October 2020. Bookings must include 5 nights’ minimum stay at a participating Disney Value Resort Hotel plus purchase of Disney Tickets for the whole party travelling to receive a free breakfast (Quick Service Meal Voucher) per person per night of stay. Quick Service Meal Vouchers are not valid for children under 3 years.

US$200 Disney Spending Money offer: Available to book 25 April 2019 – 02 July 2019 for selected arrivals 01 January 2020 – 29 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Booking must include 5 nights’ minimum stay at a participating Disney Moderate Resort Hotel, Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Disney Spending Money will be provided via a Disney Gift Card loaded with 200 Disney Dollars to be spent at Walt Disney World Resort and select US Disney Stores only.

14-day ticket for the price of 7: For Disney Resort Hotel bookings over five nights or more, made by 31 December 2020 for arrivals until 31 December, the 14-day ticket (Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket). Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Tickets expire 14 days from the first day of use. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. For child tickets, children must be aged 3–9 years at the time of use.

Participating Disney Value Resorts (Free Breakfast Offer only): Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Pop Century (excluding pool view rooms), Disney’s Art of Animation (excluding Little Mermaid standard rooms).

Participating Disney Moderate Resorts (Quick Service DDP): Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (excluding water view rooms), Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside (excluding standard view and standard view 5th sleeper rooms) and Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.

Participating Disney Deluxe Resorts (Table Service DDP): Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (excluding pool view rooms), Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

Participating Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts (Table Service DDP): Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney's Beach Club Villas, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Please note, Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts cannot be booked more than 330 days in advance of check-out date.

Check out the disneyholidays website. (from 25th April)

10% Autumn Discount

Planning on travelling between 4th October 2020 – 23rd December 2020? Unfortunately, you’ll miss out on the Free Disney Dining offer, but you can still enjoy a 10% discount on your Hotel and Ticket package. Plus, when you stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort you will also receive $200 Disney Spending Money!

The 10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 05 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 04 October 2020 – 23 December 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the 10% discount offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a participating Disney Resort Hotel and Disney Tickets for the whole party are booked together. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability.

Check out the disneyholidays website. (from 25th April)

If guests sign up to Disney’s email and book before May 5th they can get an extra $100 Disney Dollars

LINK HERE: disney/parks.

This offer will also be available on the .ie website.

Edited at 08:12 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Thursday Stu ?

Disney332
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Thursday Stu ?

Disney332
Yes Thursday 25th :-) I shouldn't be working on a Bank Holiday
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Any idea what time it will available to book?
Also, the $100 extra, is that only available if you book directly through Disney’s site or can you use a cash back site?
Thank you 😊
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
stepee
VIP Dibber

Do we know what time on the 25th the offer is available online?
DLP - Newport Bay - Sept 2023
WDW - Coco beach/AKL/Sapphire falls - Sept 2024
stepee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
cuttycrew
Earning More Ears

I dont know how anyone can afford to book direct through Disney although i'd love to their prices are unreal Port Orleans coming out at 3K per person without flights whereas its 6k all in with TUI for 2 people, I know you have to land in Sandford and forego the Magical Express but heyho I will have to live with that. I really want to know what time on Thursday I will be able to book , I'm guessing time they open the site around 8am?
Happy Booking Disneybuddies
2019 Sapphire Falls
2020 FrenchQuarter/Nov Disney All Star Res
cuttycrew is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cuttycrew View Post
I dont know how anyone can afford to book direct through Disney although i'd love to their prices are unreal Port Orleans coming out at 3K per person without flights whereas its 6k all in with TUI for 2 people, I know you have to land in Sandford and forego the Magical Express but heyho I will have to live with that. I really want to know what time on Thursday I will be able to book , I'm guessing time they open the site around 8am?
That seems a very strange price for the Disney site, did that include flights? I'm sure the website is being funny as the deal is not 'live' yet, neither is TUI if you want free dining.
When you price up TUI make sure you include the cost of your park tickets in their extras section, also remember you do not usually get any extra $200 deals with them. Hope you find better quotes on release day.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cuttycrew View Post
What dates are you looking at? My quotes for POFQ are coming out nowhere near that for August 2020. Are you sure you’re not mistaking the total cost for per person price?
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
nolypops83
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stepee View Post
It's unknown at this point. Sometimes its midnight, sometimes later, all we can say for sure is that the website will be glitchy as heck. People shouldn't panic if the keep getting Goofy saying gawrsh or Stitch eating the page until the afternoon. I don't think I was able to book until 1pm in 2016 after trying all morning.
Old 22 Apr 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by stepee View Post
Nothing has been confirmed but best guess is Midnight US time so 5am UK time.

Virgin have said they would have agents working from 4am and should be able to confirm reservations by 9am.

Edited at 04:27 PM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List