Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Aug 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Actually leaving the house, still we didnt have Xbox or Playstations! Ohh and many of the things already listed Those where the days!

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Manually castrating pigs on my uncles farm and applying iodine to said pig.
Been dumped off a school bus when the driver refused to go downs steep Hill in the snow over 20 of us having to walk the four miles home , me carrying my Christmas cake made in school home EC.

Having to take a small bottle of brandy and a Syringe into school to feed said Christmas cake 🤭
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Everything apart from eating and sleeping.

Disney332
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
Manually castrating pigs on my uncles farm and applying iodine to said pig.
Been dumped off a school bus when the driver refused to go downs steep Hill in the snow over 20 of us having to walk the four miles home , me carrying my Christmas cake made in school home EC.

Having to take a small bottle of brandy and a Syringe into school to feed said Christmas cake 🤭
we have a winner
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Breathing.

Bloke on our fight this yeah was wearing a face mask over his nose and mouth.

Thing I found even more odd was his girlfriend wasn't, and he moved the mask on a couple of occasions so they could kiss.

I was only watching coz of the mask thing, ok...
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Playing down by the canal and using the lock gates as gym bars. I shudder now, we would have never got out if we had fallen in.

Sneaking out of the dorm in the middle of the night and going into the swimming pool, again we could easily come a cropper in the pool as we couldn't put the lights on. Its quite bad there was no alarm system

Old 1 Aug 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My brothers used to set of fireworks in the garden, jumping jacks in the grass and throw bangers at me, smoking from 12 drinking from about 13. I don’t smoke now and hardly drink. Jumping off the bus while it stopped for traffic near a roundabout, nearly come unstuck a few times. Used to handstands at school against the wall, never be allowed now. My friend passed her test and at 18 we used to go to the pub or club and have quite few drinks and she drove home. We were awful, my kids are Angels
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Riding my bike over the fields to the park on my own. No helmet, no phone, just a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps. I would play with whoever turned up and set off home again when it was going dark. My mum never knew where I was. I would be doing my nut if my kids had ever done the same!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Cartwheels along the coal bunker

And bike rides all alone along country lanes and the canal, as we lived in a tiny village
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Playing on old cars
Walking at the top of the flats near us no railing
Paddleing at the mill
Shooting air riffle a cross old allment dad had
Gresseing the slide then sliding down it to make you go faster
Standing on swing and trying to make it go right around
Being palled behind a milk float on my bike and not being seen
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List