Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Feb 09, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Walt Disney World Resort Debuts New Online Check-In Service

inline imageService available to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Disney Vacation Club resorts open as of February 2009

Walt Disney World Resort launched a new Online Check-In Service today, designed to simplify and streamline guest arrivals. The new service is complimentary and available to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts open as of February 2009.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	onlinecheckin.JPG
Views:	33616
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	13309  
Old 26 Feb 09, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Within 10 days of their arrival dates, guests are able to provide check-in information, advise the resort of their arrival times and request room preferences (although those cannot be guaranteed). Guests can also register the names of all the people in their party and provide a credit card to cover charges at the resort hotel.

Upon arrival at their resorts, guests visit a special welcome location where their room keys and other registration material are waiting. Disney cast members are also available to provide additional information and answer questions.

Meeting professionals can also arrange private group check-in at a Disney resort convention center or other locations.

“Our new Online Check-In Service offers added convenience and time savings for Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests,” said Kevin Myers, vice president of Resort Operations for Walt Disney World Resort. “It’s the latest benefit created as part of our continuous effort to provide a seamless and hassle-free arrival experience for our guests as they begin their Disney vacation.”

Online Check-In Service is the newest Disney service designed to simplify the travel and arrival process. Guests staying at select Walt Disney World hotels get an extra dose of pixie dust with great perks and services including: Complimentary on-property transportation; Disney’s Magical Express, which offers complimentary airport shuttle and luggage delivery; and Extra Magic Hours, where each day one of the Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours later, providing extra time in the parks to experience select attractions.

mydisneyreservation/guest

For more information about the new Online Check-In Service or to make a resort reservation, call 407/W-DISNEY or your local travel agent or click on disneyworld.com.
Old 27 Feb 09, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Is this only for people who have booked their hotels direct with disney or can anyone use it
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 09, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TheBevs
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Ms Sleepy View Post
Is this only for people who have booked their hotels direct with disney or can anyone use it
I suspect you will need your Resort 'customer booking number' to proceed with this.

If you book through Virgin etc there is no direct way of finding this out other tnan speaking to disney (maybe Virgin/TA can get it as well but don't know the answer to that). I was given our number during a conversation with the CM about ADR's - she had to go off to another team to get it and I asked her to give it me as I am hoping to do some ADR's for later in the holiday.
TheBevs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 09, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
houseofmouse
Apprentice Imagineer

thats great news, the queue always seems really long when we want to check in!
Old 2 Mar 09, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
NicolaFred
Imagineer

NicolaFred's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
do we know what hotels this will be for?
i put my details in and nothing happens

Nic & Fred Present... ALL OUR TRIP REPORTS

Edited at 12:18 AM.
NicolaFred is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 09, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Mel
Imagineer

Florida Mel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Fantastic news

I can't seem to get past the 1st page tho at the moment! The continue button isn't working but hey I will keep trying

Thanks for sharing the news
Florida Mel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 09, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Guests can only check in 10 days before their arrival date.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 09, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thanks Stu. Added the page to my favourites.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 09, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Mel
Imagineer

Florida Mel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Guests can only check in 10 days before their arrival date.
Doh that will teach me to read the thread properly before getting over excited
Florida Mel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List