Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jul 16, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Ladies- Make up advice please?

What make up do you wear in the parks, i was out and practically sweated off a layer of skin, safe to say none of my make up lasted.

As the tan starts to show i will wear less and less make up, but for the first week i would like something that will cover my darks circles, i look like a zombie with no make up on

Normally i wear, foundation, powder a bit of blush, come concealer, eyeliner and mascara

any advice?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ilathi
Excited about Disney

unless your going to be reapplying every 30mins tbh i wouldnt bother ... i understand what u mean though i have dark patches on my face from when i was pregnant 20+ years ago that have never faded and always wear makeup to work ... but on holiday especially florida it just dosnt last long enough ... even mineral powder just washes off in the heat .. but you'll be with every other person who normally wears makeup and tbh the tan wont take long to kick in .. have a great time
ilathi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopalong
Having Dinner with Goofy

Same here, I don't bother. I put some BB cream on in the evenings with eyeline, mascara and a bit of lippy. It's just too hot!
Hopalong is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynda
Imagineer

Lynda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
No make up for me either, just too hot!
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sbchannel
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I always put my make up on in Florida! I use Mac Pro-long ware and I feel like I'm sweating it all off, but if I dab my face and not wipe away the sweat, it lasts a day in the parks for me!
sbchannel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

What about a tinted moisturiser that has an spf in.

That should soak in and you even apply before you go. To build up a little colour.

Or a cc type cream as they tend to soak in you can even mix that in with your suncream so you have the spf protection

I might give make up a go as normally as long as I set it, it tends to stay on fingers crossed
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I don't bother with foundation etc., I just use No7 Waterproof mascara on holiday. It doesn't smudge or flake and stays on all day and night.
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post

I always still wear make up! I can go without everything other than foundation. But in August I switch from liquid foundation to a mineral powder, then use either blotting sheets, or Loreal powder to touch up my nose and forehead when needed. No Mascara, and lipgloss with SPF.
Old 19 Jul 16, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsHonestBob
Proud to wear my Ears

I wear a tinted facial sun cream and then just a bit of concealer for dark circles/spots. Before I go on holidays I get my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted. Then just a bit of lip gloss.
MrsHonestBob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Last August, I wore bb cream and had an eyelash tint before I went that lasted the two weeks. No faffing around with mascara then either so nice and quick getting up and out. Had my nails done too for an extra treat. In would never roam the streets without make up on over here but it is just too darned hot to worry in Florida. 😀
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread