Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 May 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Disney Introduces Cloth Face Masks

Disney is now offering a range of non-medical, reusable cloth face masks to wear as part of the U.S. CDC's recomendations to help combat the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S.

To further help those in need, Disney is donating one million cloth face masks for children and families in underserved and vulnerable communities across the U.S., including California and Florida, that will be distributed by MedShare. Disney will also donate all profits from the sales in the U.S. of Disney’s cloth face masks to Medshare, up to $1 million, now through September 30, 2020.

The cloth face masks are available for $19.99 for a four-pack, and feature a wide range of fan favorite characters, including: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Anna and Elsa, Woody and Buzz Lightyear, The Avengers, the Child – affectionately known as Baby Yoda – and more!

The cloth face masks align with the FDA's latest recommendations on non-surgical, non-industrial grade face masks. Masks are machine washable cold, and made of polyester, cotton and elastane.

If you ARE IN THE U.S., you can pre-order the cloth face masks – available in small, medium, and large sizes – now on shopDisney.com in the U.S., for estimated shipping in June. Care instructions, including washing and fitting guidelines, can be found on shopDisney.com.

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...ities-in-need/

Copyright 2020 The Walt Disney Company.

Edited at 09:46 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Mobile

Well... If you have wear one it may as well be a Disney one 😂
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Raggyavn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

And of course when the parks re-open and the wearing of face masks is mandatory, Disney will be on hand to supply you 1 (for a price) at the gate.
Raggyavn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
Well... If you have wear one it may as well be a Disney one 😂
LOL's so true.. they're very cute.
Old 1 May 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I know it says that the profits will go to MedShare, but when I originally saw this it felt like Disney was trying to profit from this pandemic. Which didn't sit well with me.

What next? Disney-themed hand sanitiser?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

disney have always had the hand sanitizer! we dug all ours out of the case and hand luggage that we bought at the start of all this, I love the mini mouse and the castle versions.
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Egon
slightly serious Dibber

Something doesnt quite sit right with me on this. I get why, but if i was in a park and these were mandatory i dont think i could enjoy myself.
Egon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I know it says that the profits will go to MedShare, but when I originally saw this it felt like Disney was trying to profit from this pandemic. Which didn't sit well with me.

What next? Disney-themed hand sanitiser?
As someone else already pointed out, Disney have sold hand sanitiser in cute bottles for a long time, it was everywhere when we were there in August 2019. My friend D is one of those people that has to sanitise his hands everytime we go into a restaurant etc (before COVID). I nearly bought him a couple of Disney ones last year but didn't and when there was the lockdown and a shortage here I really regretted not bringing him some back!
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Tokyo Disney sells soap dispensers that put a blob of soap in a Mickey shape on your hand. I would love those!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

I've already bought Disney themed masks as make me happier than my others i have to wear haha. I'm sorry but i would definitely buy these.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List