Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 26 Jul 18, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I didn't realise WPE was TS ... I would have done the same tbh! There's no need to be so rude about it. I recently read another report where the service wasn't good either.

That Chinese and pizza look lovely, shame about the wait though xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Day 9

Barely any photos today, sorry! We met up with my brother and his new wife and we went and ate breakfast at Turkey House this morning and I haven’t got a single photo of it, not even the girls with the characters! So hopefully DH will have some! It was ok in here, I don’t think I’d do breakfast again as it was expensive for what we all ate compared to how much we eat in Chef Mickey’s.

We rode FOP with a fast pass at around 11am and The queues had been massive! We did a few other rides including one of our faves, Expedition Everest.

We went back to the villa for a light lunch and then went back through to Akimal Kingdom to see Pandora at night, which is amazing. We ate in Rainforest Cafe as we had a landry’s card. They didn’t have any tables but we’re able to get us one when we mentioned the card. They took our name and when they called us, we didn’t step forward as we had no idea what they were shouting. Turns out they can’t get our name right here, either!

Food was fine here but nothing wow, it’s really loud and dark too, but we had discount in the card so wanted to use it. They only took the welcome $25 off and said the birthday one had to come off another day.

Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Great photos so far, thanks for sharing.

But oh my gosh, haven't your girls changed SO much since your 2014 report!
Aw I’ve just come back on here as I thought I’d may as well upload the last couple of days, and I must have missed this post the first time around. It’s cute that you remember them and can see a difference. It’s funny looking at the pics now from two years ago as they look totally different again. Just before lockdown the had 15 inches of hair cut off and sent to the little princess trust.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure why I stopped posting on here but since there aren’t any new reports to read at the moment I’m going to finish it off. I can’t remember exactly what we got up to but my photos should keep me right.
Old 16 May 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Day 10

I really wanted to try Dunkin Donuts today. I went to New York to do Camp America years ago and I’d loved them, so Matt and I went out for a car ride this morning and I assured him I knew where one was. Well we ended up driving miles. I think we ended up on Disney property and then half way to universal but eventually we found one.

y

They actually weren’t as nice as I’d hoped and I’d stick to Krispy Kreme after all that 🙈

We went over to Universal where we spent most of the day and had butterbeer and brownie:

m

And after that we went the the Chocolate Emporium but I’m going to have to find photos of that as I don’t seem to have them.

And we just had a chilled out night. I’d been craving the chinese that we had the other night, it was so delicious. So we went back there and picked up takeout and just had that in the villa with the doughnuts.

Old 16 May 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Day 11

We went to Celebration for the first time ever today. Really enjoyed having a nose around at the houses and picking out the ones we’ll come back and buy. We parked a bit further back and walked down to the main area where we had a sit on the chairs I’ve read about on here so many times.

After a look around, we went and got an ice cream from the little shop and there were some delicious flavours. I got a Pistachio macaron just as the heavens opened so we had to eat inside.

I’ve never seen rain like it. Matt ran all the way back to the car so he could drive round and pick us up and we drive back to the villa. The puddles were were driving through were like a river, and the rain was bouncing of the window so fast that we could hardly see. Lightening started and it was insane. And then, just like that, it stopped. We picked up some food from Taco Bell before heading into Animal Kingdom.

The girls watched people adopting a banshee and we bought some weird coloured coconut balls from Pandora. They were a bit of a let down.

Dinner tonight was Olive Garden before heading to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks, play sorcerers if the MK, and ride some of the rides in the dark!

Edited at 05:04 PM.
Old 16 May 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Great trippie x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Day 12

Easy, does the job, not exciting: Subway for lunch today.

We headed off to Hollywood Studios where we picked up a cookies and cream whoopie pie and headed to watch the Indiana Jones show while we ate it.

After the afternoon at HS, we went over to Epcot to eat at Spice Road Table. As we weren’t on the dining plan this year, we hadn’t eaten at many restaurants and we’d never eaten here before but I wanted to try it. I can’t remember what the dishes were called but here are the pics:

It was dark in here so excuse the photo quality. We were seated in a little booth by the windows and it was fantastic. The view of the fireworks was lovely but the food was also delicious. The girls weren’t adventurous with what they ate but they were happy enough. Matt said afterwards that this was his fave meal of the trip and one of the best places we’ve eaten.

Edited at 06:02 PM.
Old 9 Feb 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

I still need to finish this 🙈
Old 10 Feb 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
I still need to finish this 🙈
Come on, join in the pandemic food report writing!
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List