Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 30 Sep 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
They are reviewing Beauty Advent Calendars on This Morning today.
Was gonna add this jenny... Worth a watch x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
I went for the deluxe Rituals one (never used any rituals product before... can someone please tell me they’re nice! I just liked the little light up village) and the marshmallow one, DH has ordered a chocolate liquor one and we both do a scratchcard one... we’ve done the scratchcard one for about 4 years and only once have we actually finished in profit but you have the possibility of winning big...
I like their foaming shower gel. The calendar looks so pretty, and has a nice mix of home fragrance products as well. That’s why I would like it.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
The Benefit calendar is £49 at Debenhams, not sure how long the offer is on for.

Does your Daughter use Benefit cosmetics already? Personally, I like the packaging of the calendar, so even if giving it as Christmas Day gift I would give it as it is. Together with a little note saying you knew she would love it, but didn’t like early gifts, so can now open it as she chooses, all at once or a daily treat through January. Alternatively get a nice make up bag, or storage and pack it in to that.
For anyone who loves their products it’s a great saving.

I’m hoping for the rituals deluxe to come back in to stock.
Yes, she uses all the products that are in the calendar so it would be perfect for her.
Not buying it a calendar sounds mean 🙈 but if with 3 children I cant justify it plus all the Christmas gifts 😂

I definitely want it. Not sure if I should wait & see if it goes on a better offer or buy the one from Debenhams 🧐
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

This looks good for £42 although I think the £2 to charity could be higher.

Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Boots also now have the 15% off Benefit, making the Calendar £49 plus you can collect the advantage points. Not sure how long for, they have a really nice Star gift on the mascaras.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Boots also now have the 15% off Benefit, making the Calendar £49 plus you can collect the advantage points. Not sure how long for, they have a really nice Star gift on the mascaras.
Thats just sold it to me 😂
Old 2 Oct 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sue97
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Love the benefit calendar but how has advent gone from four weeks to 12 days?
sue97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Im waiting for Boots to have the Ted Baker one in stock. Loving the idea of a scratch card everyday for the hubby!
Now want one for my son (9) not sure if the Disney books is too babyish 🤔
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
gasp0de
VIP Dibber

I've have just bought the make arcade advent calendar, it comes with a sewing kit, stuffing and a little felt project for each of the 24 days, I know what my evening's will be spent doing! I wouldn't normally pay that much for a calendar but my son works for John Lewis so got me discount, he does have his uses themakearcade/prod...payment-option. Couldn't get link to John Lewis to work so here it is from their own website
gasp0de is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine arrived this morning. It comes in a very nice box. I am giving it her Christmas not as an advent calendar 🤣🤣