Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Aug 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
Thanks for reply, I’ve gone ahead and booked 2 hotels so far at great prices😀
🤞 that we're all able to travel safely.

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I’ve done it too. I’ve seen some great prices so I thought it was better to get hotels/trips locked in rather than wait and not go due to price increases. All things can be cancelled or changed and there’s been very little financial outlay.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I’ve done it too. I’ve seen some great prices so I thought it was better to get hotels/trips locked in rather than wait and not go due to price increases. All things can be cancelled or changed and there’s been very little financial outlay.
It’s exciting isn’t it even if it’s only a maybe, I’ve got some great hotel prices and I’d hate to see them rise to stupid prices when al the travel bans are lifted😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I personally wouldn’t but can understand those that want to.

I will travel as soon as we can - I think hotels will be open for deals and that is what I will do - drive the price to a level I think it reasonable. Cruise passengers and travellers from Europe the UK will be very wary for a year or more so outside of the Dibb most people I know won't even consider travel to the USA for a long while at the moment for various reasons so I think demand will be low and deals to be had - I will take my chance (but then again I now the areas very well and know where I would love to stay, Areas I would be happy to stay and ares & hotels I wouldn’t touch with my next door neighbours doo daa) But what works for me I know wont for others so there is no hard and fast rule as to what is right only what is right for you
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Definitely, exactly what I have done 🤞🤞
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Not sure why you wouldn't when there is zero risk on your part.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I don’t think it’s a bad idea but I just wouldn’t personally at the moment .
We had a huge west coast trip booked for this year which obviously was cancelled but the faff of having to cancel everything is just too close to what we’ve just had to go through with the numerous hotels we had booked and I really can’t be bothered to go through all that again.
Hoping for more clarity early next year before we try to rebook our trip .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
I don’t think it’s a bad idea but I just wouldn’t personally at the moment .
We had a huge west coast trip booked for this year which obviously was cancelled but the faff of having to cancel everything is just too close to what we’ve just had to go through with the numerous hotels we had booked and I really can’t be bothered to go through all that again.
Hoping for more clarity early next year before we try to rebook our trip .
Completely understandable if you’ve had the disappointment of cancelling this year😢
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I probably would. In fact I’ve just upgraded my reward flight to first in December hoping that we will still be able to go ... got to have something to look forward to.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I probably would. In fact I’ve just upgraded my reward flight to first in December hoping that we will still be able to go ... got to have something to look forward to.
Exactly, I desperately need something to look forward to and plan😀