Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Oct 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
We are due to fly BA gatwick to MCO on 11th Nov. It is still showing as live but I don't think we have a hope in hell of travelling so just waiting for BA to cancel.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

LHR - MCO 14th November hasn’t been cancelled yet. In fact they ticketed it last week because I received an email (I thought it was a cancellation email). I have already cancelled our DVC booking so am waiting for BA to cancel now.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 03:36 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I’ve already cancelled my Disney Pkg booking last month but still waiting on LGW-MCO to cancel flights for 8th Nov.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;

Edited at 03:37 AM.
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
fireforhair
A Guest at All-Stars

We had a package booked through BA departing from Gatwick to MCO on 23rd October. As far as I know, the flight still hasn’t been cancelled but I called BA when my balance was due on Friday 2nd and they gave me a full refund. Money hasn’t hit my account yet but fingers crossed.
fireforhair is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Danielle87
slightly serious Dibber

Great thank you I woke to a email off them saying that my balance is due in the 12th. I’m just hoping we get a refund and I won’t be booking again for a while now. As this is the second trip as we had to cancel one in April. What is the number to call please. Guess I’ll be ringing on the 12th. Thanks
Danielle87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Welsh_Dragon
Proud to wear my Ears

My flight from Gatwick to MCO on 19 October 2020 hasn’t been cancelled yet and tickets are still for sale for flights from the 12th. In fact the prices went up yesterday. Very few seats have been prebooked. MCO official website states that flights from London will resume on 12 October, subject to travel restrictions. A waiting game.
Welsh_Dragon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
zom414
Gone all Goofy

Due to fly out to Miami on the 02 Nov and flight still showing as ok. Just spoken to BA and asked if it's likely to be cancelled as it's less than a month to go. Told me that they can't say if/when flights will be cancelled and could even be cancelled the day before. Thought they might be able to tell me something at this late stage but back to the waiting game.
zom414 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Welsh_Dragon
Proud to wear my Ears

I just checked BA’s site and all Gatwick flights to MCO in October have vanished. Some days have Heathrow flights.
Welsh_Dragon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I just checked BA’s site and all Gatwick flights to MCO in October have vanished. Some days have Heathrow flights.
Yes I saw that too - I have sent a message to DisneyCupcake to let them know just in case they haven't seen your post. DC had asked me to check on the "Is My Flight Full" thread for 14th October.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Yes I saw that too - I have sent a message to DisneyCupcake to let them know just in case they haven't seen your post. DC had asked me to check on the "Is My Flight Full" thread for 14th October.

Thanks Stanleycamel - will get on to BA asap.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List