Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 9 Oct 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Disney Hotel reservations beyond Sept 2021?

We paid a deposit for 2 rooms in the Contemporary this Christmas and the balance is due in less than 2 weeks... Due to DD’s A-Levels, the next opportunity to go wouldn’t be until Christmas 2021 but as far as I know, that’s not available to book atm.
Does anyone know what our options are please? 😬
Old 9 Oct 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

You will need to wait for them to release rooms for Christmas 2021, nothing you can do at the moment.

Regarding your booking for this year, would you go if you can? If so pay the balance. If you don't think you would want to go, then you can let it lapse. I presume you would lose your deposit at this point as the hotel is open, did you opt to keep your booking in June when they emailed everyone?

ETA: Another option might be to ring up and move it to September 2021 and then when the rest of the year opens up, move it again.

Edited at 02:06 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
We would love to go at Christmas and will go if we can... I just think it’s extremely unlikely and am not sure what to do for the best. We opted to keep our booking in June as I gambled on the possibility that all would be well...🤦🏻
The thing is that every time we move it we have to pay a £50 admin fee... can’t remember if it’s per room or per person...😬 probably the latter... so I really don’t want to move it twice.
Just read about this new offer coming out on Monday so hopefully that might include the end of 2021...🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Old 9 Oct 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post

There might not be any admin fee, there isn’t one when the price goes up, which it is bound to as 2021 looks very expensive at the moment.

If the price goes down it will be £50 per mov, so even if you move twice it presumably is less than the deposit you paid.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Ahhh I see... might well shift it twice then!