Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Mobile

I love Clearwater but have never stayed overnight there. We have visited Anna Marie island to but only spent half a day. We did stay 3 nights in St Pete's beach in 2019 and it is lovely .
Old 9 Feb 21, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We also love St Pete Beach, it feels so relaxed there.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 21, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Only a few miles apart so not much difference... stayed at both and very nice both of them... my only gripe is I prefer my seas / oceans with a bit of life in them... you barely get a ripple in the gulf... give me the Cali beaches any day of the week.

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Harry View Post
Only a few miles apart so not much difference... stayed at both and very nice both of them... my only gripe is I prefer my seas / oceans with a bit of life in them... you barely get a ripple in the gulf... give me the Cali beaches any day of the week.
I am with you - I like to know I am in a sea so I prefer waves - California wins hands down every time for me too
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 21, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We really enjoyed Clearwater. We had a lovely stay at The Sandpearl on the beach. Pool/beach day followed by a look in all the beach shops and on the pier in the evening. Absolutely lovely. Looking forward to doing it again, one day.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 21, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Loved Marco Island. Sitting at poolside next to inlet watching a mother and baby manatee... Pure magic
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
We've stayed in Clearwater three times now and have really enjoyed it. Twice at the Hilton and the last time at PierHouse 60. Would definitely recommend it as it was less than half the price of the Hilton and very clean and modern with just a walk across the road to the beach. We went on Little Toot last time and really enjoyed it.
Old 10 Feb 21, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

I have stayed at both North Redington Beach and Treasure Island - that whole stretch is nice but you can get better value beach resorts staying between Clearwater and St Pete's than in the main places and it is only a short drive either way if you want to go into the centres.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 21, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixiebelle
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Simba05 View Post
Hi

We are planning on travelling from Orlando over to Tampa way.
Where would everyone recommend to stay St Petes Beach or Clearwater. Also which hotels?

Thanks
We love Clearwater and always plan a couple of days stay here in one of the hotels overlooking the beach. Definitely worth exploring and entirely a personal choice.

Luxury 4 bedroom 2 bathroom pool home with Gamesroom. Free wi-fi, cable TV in all rooms, covered lanai - 8 miles from Disney.

60inch TV in Living Room
Xbox One with 37inch TV and games
40inch TV's in bedrooms
Refurbished pool with colour changing lights and a friendly dolphin to swim with.

Guest Reviews: http://www.mydisneyfloridavilla.co.uk/3127/3257.html

Pixiebelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List