Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 19 Feb 21, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We were talking as the extensive credits played so we didn’t turn it off and there was a final post credit scene.

Has there been a post credit scene every time ?
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 21, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

No I think this was the first one
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We were talking as the extensive credits played so we didn’t turn it off and there was a final post credit scene.

No - we've waited for every episode, which generally involves the same credits in multiple languages.

I think if we hadn't been discussing what we were going to have for dessert tonight we probably would have stopped it, as there'd not been an extra before, and missed it!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 21, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I thought episode 7 was a little bit of an anticlimax. Filmed Modern Family style. The reveal wasn't surprise but I’ve no idea who they are!
We’re allowed to post spoilers, aren’t we? I think so, but I’ll use the spoiler tag anyway.

Agnes is Agatha Harkness, an old and powerful witch, who has looked after Wanda’s kids in the comics and also made Wanda forget about them when they got absorbed into Mephisto (don’t ask). She’s sometimes good, sometimes bad

Lots of people already guessed that’s who they would be, even before the show started.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 21, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Not the best episode but it was great to see the origin of (in my opinion) the best Captain Marvel (“I once led the Avengers, you know”). Although I guess she’ll go by the name Photon in the MCU.

I’m not sure what she was thinking of when trying to drive that vehicle into the Hex. I mean, surely it was obvious it would be rewritten into something different?

And the reveal near the end wasn’t exactly a big shock but still good to see it confirmed.

I guess Project Cataract refers to a clouded and grey Vision?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 21, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I think episode 7 is setting up nicely the last 2 episodes. So many questions though! It was good to see Agatha confirmed - but is she evil or good? Also the evolution of Monica into Photon. Roll on next week!
Old 20 Feb 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mo&Chris
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post

Chris and I were talking about why a post credit scene now? He pointed out that the era the sitcom setting tied to was the 2010s - which was when post credit scenes started to become popular/commonplace. Might be a link, might not.

/Mo
Mo&Chris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 21, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I’m not a Marvel expert so just curious for die hard Marvel fans are the names Photon, Agatha Harkness, Mephisto and another I heard mentioned Blue Marvel people to get excited about or are they lower rung Marvel characters?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I’m not a Marvel expert so just curious for die hard Marvel fans are the names Photon, Agatha Harkness, Mephisto and another I heard mentioned Blue Marvel people to get excited about or are they lower rung Marvel characters?
Mephisto is a fairly high level Marvel character. He’s basically the devil, but I think Marvel decided not to use that name for fear of offending religious folk. Mephisto and Wanda have a history.

Monica Rambeau was the first female Captain Marvel, the longest to hold that name, a member of the Avengers (and briefly led them), and is fairly significant - or, at least, has been around for a long time. The ‘problem’ with Monica is that she’s changed her name several times - Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar and now she calls herself Spectrum - so she’s not been consistently known by the same superhero name.

Agatha Harkness is well known, albeit as a secondary character. As well as being something of a mentor to Wanda (she helped train her to use her chaos magic), she’s also associated with the Fantastic Four - she was the nanny to their kids.

Blue Marvel is a lesser character. However, I think recently he’s been a little more prominent? I don’t really know that much about him. As a character, he is very powerful but not a particularly well known hero (IMO).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Old 20 Feb 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Mephisto is a fairly high level Marvel character. He’s basically the devil, but I think Marvel decided not to use that name for fear of offending religious folk. Mephisto and Wanda have a history.

Monica Rambeau was the first female Captain Marvel, the longest to hold that name, a member of the Avengers (and briefly led them), and is fairly significant - or, at least, has been around for a long time. The ‘problem’ with Monica is that she’s changed her name several times - Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar and now she calls herself Spectrum - so she’s not been consistently known by the same superhero name.

Agatha Harkness is well known, albeit as a secondary character. As well as being something of a mentor to Wanda (she helped train her to use her chaos magic), she’s also associated with the Fantastic Four - she was the nanny to their kids.

Blue Marvel is a lesser character. However, I think recently he’s been a little more prominent? I don’t really know that much about him. As a character, he is very powerful but not a particularly well known hero (IMO).
Great info. Confused with Captain Marvel as I thought it was Carol Danvers?

I thought the number 4 featured quite prominently in really obscure ways in that episode. I hope a reveal of the fantastic four is coming in this.

Edited at 01:22 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List