Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Feb 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Our 2 dogs. Big one is Reggie, he is 5 the smaller one Olive we got just before the 2nd lockdown in November. She is a 1 year old and a rescue dog from Romania. They keep us busy! I think they are going to have separation anxiety when we go back to work!

Edited at 02:54 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

My babies in Lockdown and some who have sadly left us broken hearted.

My beautiful babies in lockdown, 2 who sadly died in lockdown. My beautiful Mr. Douglas the worlds best dog ever, a dog there will never be again, his gentleness and loving made us the family we were and My Myrtle (my problem child) who took me through lockdown and the vile chemotherapy and never ever left my side the whole time, knowing I needed her, I will never forget that all my life, my darling girl.

Next the newbies...… Nala and Dora (Dozzer). xxx

Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 04:02 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
My beautiful babies in lockdown, 2 who sadly died in lockdown. My beautiful Mr. Douglas the worlds best dog ever, a dog there will never be again, his gentleness and loving made us the family we were and My Myrtle (my problem child) who took me through lockdown and the vile chemotherapy and never ever left my side the whole time, knowing I needed her, I will never forget that all my life, my darling girl.

Next the newbies...… Nala and Dora (Dozzer). xxx

Love these dogs. My Grandad rescued one that had been kept in a shed
Old 23 Feb 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Love these dogs. My Grandad rescued one that had been kept in a shed
Bull Terriers are fab dogs, in all my years of having them, they are just pure joy. Mertie had been abused by children, so we kept her away her whole life, even though she got better. It wasn't worth it.

Mr. Douglas was our hero, he was just love personified.

Dora...….. totally fallen in love with.
Back to the thread... sorry...
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have an almost 4 year old Shih Tzu Walter who kept my husband company in the first lockdown when he was off work for 3 months and doesn’t like being at home on his own.
We couldn’t imagine being without him and he certainly cheers us up

Old 23 Feb 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Our amazing boy Peter poodle. He will be 16 this August. He is my little old man and my baby all at the same time. He doesn’t walk very far very fast these days, but he still got me out of the house to the park. He’s enjoying a lie in with his dad here:
Old 23 Feb 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My little girl poppy all fresh from the groomers, it comes to something when The dog looks better than you!
Old 23 Feb 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

My first baby 🥰 best dog ever none will ever compare
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

My little Cav, Dexter who’s 5.
He doesn’t mind us going out, he just curls up on the sofa.
He does love going ‘in the car’ though. He gets excited when we say that 😆

Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post

My first baby 🥰 best dog ever none will ever compare
Omg look at her 🥰 10/10 good girl