Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Feb 21, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Such a thoughtful and positive thing for the girls to do, sending hugs to you all.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by alibeau View Post
Thank you all so much.

I’m not sure of some Dibbers ‘real’ names so just wanted to thank those who have donated to such a great charity. It really is heart warming 💜 and the girls are thrilled with how well they are doing

Ali x
Just another huge thank you from me.

So many Dibbers have donated, I can’t be sure who you all are but wanted to let you all know how much each and every donation is appreciated.

Thank you 💜
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Hope you are all doing OK Ali, so pleased the girls have passed their target 😊 Such a lovely thing they are doing for the charity.
Much love to you and your family

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
Hope you are all doing OK Ali, so pleased the girls have passed their target 😊 Such a lovely thing they are doing for the charity.
Much love to you and your family

Jane
Thank you so much Jane 💜
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

What lovely girls they are. I can't imagine how you have coped with the loss of your daughter - sending you lots of love and strength.

Hope the girls continue to get lots of donations to such a worthy cause.
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Lovely of the girls to do this, I hope it brings you good thoughts and feelings that they care so much
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Lovely of the girls to do this, I hope it brings you good thoughts and feelings that they care so much
Thank you, it does.

I kind of got to a point where you think everyone else has 'moved on' and that we are the only ones still in pain, I guess grief makes you a bit selfish in that way...

So it was very emotional to hear from the girls, one of them said that they think of Abby every day and have photos of her all around their room and when she feels like doing nothing, Abby inspries her to get motivated...

Very moving to say the least...

Ali x
Old 25 Feb 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by alibeau View Post
Thank you, it does.

I kind of got to a point where you think everyone else has 'moved on' and that we are the only ones still in pain, I guess grief makes you a bit selfish in that way...

So it was very emotional to hear from the girls, one of them said that they think of Abby every day and have photos of her all around their room and when she feels like doing nothing, Abby inspries her to get motivated...

Very moving to say the least...

Ali x
How can you ever think you are selfish? You have been struck the cruelest of blows, I can't even bear to imagine how you feel. X
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetchunks
Getting Excited

Mobile

What lovely friends. So pleased they have smashed their target x
sweetchunks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Hi all,

So tomorrow is the big day, the girls have absolutely smashed their target and the weather is looking reasonable 🤞🏻

One of the girls aunties got some t-shirts printed for them 👍🏻
How kind 💕💜💕

Ali x