Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Apr 15, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post

We aren't flying until the 29th so will be there for new year, so far nothing booked just flights and condo, I have a reminder on my phone for early July though to start trying for a few character meals dd would like to do
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 15, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CLAIRE77 View Post
We aren't flying until the 29th so will be there for new year, so far nothing booked just flights and condo, I have a reminder on my phone for early July though to start trying for a few character meals dd would like to do
We are in the same boat we are going the 30th December, not booked anything but flights and cars so far.
I'm totally excited already though

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 15, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bksouth
Excited about Disney

bksouth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are doing a memory maker share.
Please pm for details if you are interested in joining
bksouth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 15, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Just did mine and DH ESTA this morning (approved) and car hire booked! very excited! still ages to wait though
Old 9 May 15, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lozzy99
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We fly out on 20th December for 2 weeks. Staying at the Cabana bay. Haven't done much planning yet except discovery cove on Boxing Day. Can't decide what to do on Christmas day yet!
Just sorted my car hire with Virgin for the whole 2 weeks as we were going to just have a car for part of the holiday but the prices were ridiculous to pick it up from near the hotel, apparently this is always the case at Christmas time!
Saving hard at the moment and very excited xxx
lozzy99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 15, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mommacrab
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Flying Virgin from Manchester on the 19th December.
Booked Premier Inn at Manchester airport for the 18th December and Meet and Greet parking.
Staying on International Drive.
Have booked Discovery Cove for Christmas Day - very excited about this.
Definitely going out to Busch Gardens as our girls have never been there.
Need to do Universal for all the Harry Potter stuff as it opened the week after we left on our last visit in 2010.
Need to sort Estas, travel insurance, dollars, disney tickets and universal tickets.

Edit to say - I forgot to say that I also need to book a cabana at Discovery Cove

Edited at 03:34 PM.
Mommacrab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 15, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post

EEk!

We just booked our trip about 20mins ago!

We have been in December a few times and we have also been for xmas twice when the kids were younger.

We usually go in August as we love the heat.

Anyways we only discussed going this morning so of course I started looking at prices this afternoon.

We fly out on the 29th and come home on the 7th Jan.

we haven't made ant plans on where or what we are doing yet but we definitely want to go out and celebrate NYE!
Old 9 May 15, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
vicannp
Gone all Goofy

We did YNE in universal studios quite a few years ago and although it was packed it was still very special.

vicannp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
Ohh loving this post We go on the 16/12, only doing universal and seaworld parks this time, doing pretty well with the organising, we have booked,
Direct flights with virgin 16/12-30/12
First two nights at Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando
5 nights ( which im very excited about) at the Royal Pacific @ universal
7 nights at the Springhill suites @ Seaworld
Dine with Shamu on xmas day
Universal tickets
Discovery cove for 27th, and seaworld tickets
Clearwater bus trip, with visit to see winter and hope on day before we come home
Still need to book

Taxis to airport
Premier inn at gatwick
Tranfers to and from MCO
Wild artic tour at seaworld
Landreys card for bubba gumps

Oh, and still need to let our daughters know They are going to be mega happy
Yay, now booked our taxis, wild arctic tour for 17/12 ( goes up $20 each the day after! ) and the Orlando Eye, MT and sealife Going to tell the girls are the end of the month!
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 15, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Loving hearing about everyones plans! What are we thinking about taking clothing wise? I recon it'll be a bit chilly early mornings/evenings…I get cold quite easily so I think i'll be packing a few pairs of jeans - never done that before when going to Orlando!

How are people feeling about the queues/business? I freaked out a bit last night reading a thread about how busy and horrendous it is at Christmas We aren't staying on-site so won't have EMH, and we'll only be able to make our FP+ 30 days out Need to make a really solid plan and then stick to the FP+ so we actually get on some rides I think!

We started making a list of off-site restaurants at the weekend…quite enjoying this budget planning lark!
oh_darling is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread