Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

think i managed to just re link the new reservation to my passes

Edited at 04:18 PM.
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
w513mfs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It’s not the incentive “we all” need. Most of us who go and stay onsite use our 14 days, or most of them anyway. Non-expiry only suits people who go for a day or so. Besides, that was never going to be the offer to entice people to stay onsite. Disney don’t want you buying a ticket that takes 5 years to use. They want you on the parks and resorts for your whole stay. That’s why we get such a good deal on 14 day tickets and why they used to offer free dining.
It is you just don't know it yet. Either way It's the offer i need to get me back any where near Disney.

Come on admit it its the offer we all need. it could even be the offer of the year. Hell offer of the decade in fact lets say offer of the century.

WHAT DO WE WANT ?

NON EXPIRY

When do we want it ?

NOW.

FLORIDA TRIPS 1994,1995,1996,2005,2007,2007 PART2,2008,2010,2016,2017, 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2024 coming soon
w513mfs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar83
Getting Excited

No. We originally had a 21 day ticket booked for August 2020 but when we rebooked we were only allowed to book a 14 day ticket. We will need to rebook another 7 day ticket separately. I forgot to say, we got to keep the $100 gift card from our originally booking too
Wishuponastar83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I would have loved to take advantage of the offer, but sadly not possible
I do have a booking for next Sept at POP, but I can't afford a 2 week stay and to be honest as I work in entertainment and looking like I won't be working until Spring, my theatre having been closed since March, I will have to wait, see if an offer comes for 2022 and move my booking if it does, or cancel. Glad some people are being benefited by the offers just announced though
I’m only onsite for a week and managed to upgrade from AOA to Coronado springs for £200 less and a $300 gift card ontop of that aswell
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
SLTh
Trying for More Ears

Can anyone please advise whether it is possible to move a holiday when it is booked through Disney including flights? We are booked for March but would prefer August - even more so with today’s offer!
SLTh is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by w513mfs View Post
It is you just don't know it yet. Either way It's the offer i need to get me back any where near Disney.

Come on admit it its the offer we all need. it could even be the offer of the year. Hell offer of the decade in fact lets say offer of the century.

WHAT DO WE WANT ?

NON EXPIRY

When do we want it ?

NOW.
Yes you’re right. I don’t want a room discount or free nights. I just want to be able to use the 14 days of my 14 day ticket over several years rather than over the 14 days I plan on being exclusively at Disney.

Besides, I think you’re on a hiding to nothing. You can keep saying it but I just can’t see the advantage for Disney here.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So I spoke to someone and I asked when we would know about October. He said he had heard something and couldnt really comment but said maybe you'll be checking back with us in the next 48 hours or so.

We are booked for march but if we cant get over then we will be aiming for our usual October. I'd love to see the offers before changing our March booking. If it's free dining I'll struggle to say no lol.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
w513mfs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yes you’re right. I don’t want a room discount or free nights. I just want to be able to use the 14 days of my 14 day ticket over several years rather than over the 14 days I plan on being exclusively at Disney.

Besides, I think you’re on a hiding to nothing. You can keep saying it but I just can’t see the advantage for Disney here.
See i told you its what you wanted. I knew it i just knew it. It just makes so much sense does it not. If you want to use all 14 do so, if not then hold them till next time its the future (or possibly the past).

why would you want ta room discount its utter madness.

Thanks for coming round although i'm sure it didn't take much convincing did it.

now say with me

WHAT DO WE WANT ?

NON EXPIRY

When do we want it ?

NOW.

Also obviously the advantage for Disney is my presence i mean come on, could it be more obvious. me in Disney = AWESOME

FLORIDA TRIPS 1994,1995,1996,2005,2007,2007 PART2,2008,2010,2016,2017, 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2024 coming soon

Edited at 04:53 PM.
w513mfs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
So I spoke to someone and I asked when we would know about October. He said he had heard something and couldnt really comment but said maybe you'll be checking back with us in the next 48 hours or so.

We are booked for march but if we cant get over then we will be aiming for our usual October. I'd love to see the offers before changing our March booking. If it's free dining I'll struggle to say no lol.
Oooooh!
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post

That sounds like a free dining offer in 48hrs time I reckon 🤣

Glad to see loads of you had money off your previous bookings 👍 and got something to look forward to 🤞

The offer isn't for us next year esp as we got one of the twins boyfriends with us so no good all squeezed in one room and 2 rooms is way out of what I'm prepared to pay.

Instead we're doing DC with the 3 park deal plus a long weekend at the end of the 3 weeks in a cabin up weeki wachee springs which is perfect for me 🛶
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List