Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 5 Nov 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

We have the lego holiday train complete with wireless control.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Found this on Groupon

groupon/deals/chri...yABEgJJtvD_BwE

Quite a few on Amazon too

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
Found this on Groupon

groupon/deals/chri...yABEgJJtvD_BwE

Quite a few on Amazon too

Jane
Wow thanks
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

I bought one the other week from Amazon- paid a tenner for it looks lovely. Cant wait to get the tree up now and put it on 😁
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I did set up our train last night, just to see if it still works. It does and it is absolutely lovely, but after a few minutes I realised why we don't use it any more. It's huge, the train is pretty big so the diameter of the track is 4 and half foot, so it leaves quite a large area where you can't put presents.
Also I can't seem to turn the music off, there are 3 sliding switches on the train (but no instructions) and I tried every combination and couldn't turn the music off.

The train is lovely, but it has now been packed away again, I might bring it down on Christmas Eve and put it in the middle of the lounge floor for a few hours.
Old 6 Nov 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helen J View Post
I did set up our train last night, just to see if it still works. It does and it is absolutely lovely, but after a few minutes I realised why we don't use it any more. It's huge, the train is pretty big so the diameter of the track is 4 and half foot, so it leaves quite a large area where you can't put presents.
Also I can't seem to turn the music off, there are 3 sliding switches on the train (but no instructions) and I tried every combination and couldn't turn the music off.

The train is lovely, but it has now been packed away again, I might bring it down on Christmas Eve and put it in the middle of the lounge floor for a few hours.
Interesting, I want one that the sound can be turned off, I want to let it go round but not be annoyed by the noise!
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

We had one, its was on for 5 seconds when our Dog Myrtle jumped on it and went mad, no train sets for us.

Love the idea of a monorail one, where can I get one please. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney_l81 View Post
I bought one the other week from Amazon- paid a tenner for it looks lovely. Cant wait to get the tree up now and put it on 😁
Do you have a link to it? DH would love one, but all the ones I have seen look really cheap
sam7 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess104
slightly serious Dibber

We have the disney christmas train under ours
Princess104 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sam7 View Post
Do you have a link to it? DH would love one, but all the ones I have seen look really cheap
Let me see if I can do it lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Christmas-Workshop-Benross-81010-Operated/dp/B000NN81WI/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2TJXMV6EASHH7&dchild=1&keywords=ch ristmas+train+set+for+under+tree&qid=1604675883&sp refix=Christmas+trai%2Caps%2C875&sr=8-5[/url]

It says it's now 12 pounds something but I checked and I didn't pay that.

Edited at 04:19 PM.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List