Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Aug 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rayraygreen View Post
We moved our September holiday as we just didn’t think it was going to happen. We moved it to February and I’m starting to worry about that too. I really, really hope people can start going again soon. I think we’ll all be so pleased when the first Dibbers take off!
We have almost decided to move our sept trip to feb as well - but I’m also starting to think even next feb not looking likely:-( xx
Old 5 Aug 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

Still waiting & hoping for our flight BA2037 at 10:35am on 15th September to be cancelled.
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rayraygreen View Post
We moved our September holiday as we just didn’t think it was going to happen. We moved it to February and I’m starting to worry about that too. I really, really hope people can start going again soon. I think we’ll all be so pleased when the first Dibbers take off!
It will feel like a celebration-I will be delighted to see short countdowns again.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkissarah
Getting Excited

We were due to fly 27th Sept for 24 nights for my husbands 40th birthday but have cancelled everything hotel wise and we're just waiting on BA to (hopefully) cancel our flights. We'd rather wait until we can get the full experience, especially with the money we would have been spending.
We do have a friend who knows someone with a villa that has said we can stay there if things change at all and our flights are still going so we could always go and have a more relaxed, no parks holiday if the flights go but in all honesty I think we'd rather take a voucher from BA if that is the case and plan something for another time.
We're now going to use the money we'd have spent on the holiday along with some other savings and move house. We're going to put our house on the market in the next month so at least that's still something to be excited about. Especially with the stamp duty holiday
tinkissarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Taggie
Very Serious Dibber

Disney had given us till 3rd of August to pay the final balance and decide whether we still wanted to go or receive a full refund, which was great service from them, we kinda knew it wasn't going to happen and a week or so before that? Virgin cancelled the flights, Disney called us and said they could speak to other flying partners and get us out there somehow, but they couldn't guarantee a refund if we couldn't go, so they offered a full refund and that was back on our cards within a few days

We would have still gone if we could have but with parks closing earlier and earlier and Halloween Horror Nights also being cancelled and Busch not operating their free transport either, it's just as well it's been cancelled and we got all our money back.

Now we are just playing it by ear ...

Guess we will now be doing nothing for my birthday as we don't want to risk going anywhere and then having to quarantine for 14 days losing money
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
pawwavingpuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
I finally gave up 2 weeks ago I’d love to still go but can’t see it happening for September we were due to fly on the 12th
So were we, everything now cancelled, refunds received.

Decided to buy a VW camper instead🤔😀

Seems tiny after our last moho, but tons quieter than our old T25.
pawwavingpuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List