Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 5 Aug 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Directly from Busch Gardens , buy on line and go to will collect right at the gate or purchase on the day at the gate
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenksy74
Serious Dibber

Good post, never been either but not doing Disney next year, only Universal and DC Ultimate so looking forward to day at Busch... Kids not fans of coasters but they going to practice this Oct at Thorpe and Chessington in preparation and we will have done Universal and Seaworld b4 we got to Busch so fingers crossed... They love animals too

T
Jenksy74 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
Thanks all.

Just been looking at ticket price on Attraction Tickets. They only seem to offer 2/3 park tickets to include Seaworld and/or Aquatica, which we don't want.

Where can I get tickets just for one day for 4 at Busch Gardens?
I don’t know if you have been there yet, but our best day in Orlando by a Country mile is always Discovery Cove. If you buy D.C., then it can include Busch Gardens.

We always go for a D.C. ultimate like many others. 14 days BG, SW & AQ.. plus free parking and visit off the back of that, but then again, we no longer trouble Mr Disney.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The kids will love it not sure if your dates are around Busch food flower and garden festival but think they are some of the sculptures even the ice carving is amazing
We can spend ages in the bird garden the wallaby encounter even the vet centre where if you are lucky see the vets treat the animals
The Cheetah Chase is amazing to watch as is the cheetah walk I highly recommend you don’t miss them
Some of our best memories over the years we’ve been going are at Busch
Our last trip with just the 2 grandsons one at 3 and a half one at 18 months was the elephant keepers talk grandson 1 was asked if he’d like to help train one keepers elephant they even brought out a hay bale for him to stand on by the French his face when he had to pretend his arm was a trunk and copy his elephant or use hand signals so it would lift its feet etc it’ so they can perform routine health checks was a picture
His keeper of the day badge is in his memory box

Just some of our Busch pics
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

CFB
Although we don’t do DC we all done it and loved it and no doubt will do I think again when the next lot of grandkids are of age but we always recommend the DC ultimate package to folks
We are Florida residents Ap holders for sea world and Busch
I actually think the garden food and wine festival at Busch is way better than Epcot as it’s all one and sea worlds food festival is also great even at the weekends I’d never ever do a Friday or Saturday night at Epcot food and wine again it’s not nice now
Old 7 Aug 21, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
CFB
Although we don’t do DC we all done it and loved it and no doubt will do I think again when the next lot of grandkids are of age but we always recommend the DC ultimate package to folks
We are Florida residents Ap holders for sea world and Busch
I actually think the garden food and wine festival at Busch is way better than Epcot as it’s all one and sea worlds food festival is also great even at the weekends I’d never ever do a Friday or Saturday night at Epcot food and wine again it’s not nice now
Thanks Gryff.
I’m getting a bit concerned about the F and W festival at Epcot as others have stated re the hen/stags and antisocial behaviour.
We wanted to go to Epcot for our evening meals over the weekend as we’ll be staying onsite (for the first and probably last time!)
Is it that bad?
We usually eat at 6.
Old 7 Aug 21, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I don’t know if you have been there yet, but our best day in Orlando by a Country mile is always Discovery Cove. If you buy D.C., then it can include Busch Gardens.

We always go for a D.C. ultimate like many others. 14 days BG, SW & AQ.. plus free parking and visit off the back of that, but then again, we no longer trouble Mr Disney.
Thanks cornishfrogboy.
I hadn’t considered that!

We’re umming and aghing about DC. We’ve been twice and although it is a SENSATIONAL day, it’s very expensive.
But it’s sooooo relaxing!
Aghhhhh!
My £2 money box is almost full and the last time we smashed a full one it had £830 in it so that might just do it!
PS………please explain your tag name 😂
Old 7 Aug 21, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Thanks cornishfrogboy.
I hadn’t considered that!

We’re umming and aghing about DC. We’ve been twice and although it is a SENSATIONAL day, it’s very expensive.
But it’s sooooo relaxing!
Aghhhhh!
My £2 money box is almost full and the last time we smashed a full one it had £830 in it so that might just do it!
PS………please explain your tag name 😂
When my son Dan was born he had those legs that many newborns appear to have, skinny on a big body. On his back, he looked like a Frog. We used to call him ‘Frogboy’. I was into sub Aqua diving at the time, so it seemed to fit.

When I joined the DIBB, I obviously needed a name. I was already using ‘Cornish_Frogboy’ on eBay, so I used it on the DIBB.

It is sufficiently unusual that people remember it and therefore it serves me well!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
boarder4life
Excited about Disney

Thanks Gryff.
I’m getting a bit concerned about the F and W festival at Epcot as others have stated re the hen/stags and antisocial behaviour.
We wanted to go to Epcot for our evening meals over the weekend as we’ll be staying onsite (for the first and probably last time!)
Is it that bad?

We usually eat at 6.
For someone who grew up in Blackpool from a young age until 18 I am well aware of hen and stag do’s and what to expect during the day.

The fact that this is tolerated and allowed by Disney in a family park with families and kids using the facilities is disgraceful. I had my wife with our 2 year old waiting outside the toilets as a group had taken over the block throwing up, doing make up. Even had a woman come into the blokes and decided to relive herself in a sink and thought it was funny as she was dared to do it.

I’m all for people having a good time but I don’t agree with drunken yobs in a family theme park. Ibiza, Mexico, Vegas and beach resorts you expect it but not in a Disney park. So much so we won’t step foot in Epcot when the food and wine is on due to it.

We had people swearing and throwing beer when kids were waiting to see characters, again not what my child or kids should be seeing in a family theme park.

When challenged people would apologise, the odd one would ask what the problem is. I would always say your in a family Disney park not Vegas.

Can imagine this generates a good income for the parks but people forget they are in Disney and think they are in Vegas.
boarder4life is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List