Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Jun 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
😂😂😂😂well quit hogging it and give it back so we can all have some 😉

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Horrible weather in West London all day, now the stupid suns come out. Our gazebo is upside down and pinned by chairs so it doesnt blow away. What happend to flaming June!
Old 6 Jun 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiga6
Imagineer

I don't mind the rain so much, its the gale force winds I object to, all my poppies and roses have lost their petals, and it seriously looks like next doors tree is going to come down.
And I'm debating the heating for a quick blast, its just so grey and grim, to think I got sunburn over the weekend!
Old 6 Jun 17, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twiga6 View Post
I don't mind the rain so much, its the gale force winds I object to, all my poppies and roses have lost their petals, and it seriously looks like next doors tree is going to come down.
And I'm debating the heating for a quick blast, its just so grey and grim, to think I got sunburn over the weekend!
My first beautiful rose bloomed today , a lovely peachy orange colour and the damn wind has battered it .
It also blew over my beloved Flamingo tree and damaged some branches 😫
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
macjaddie
Getting Excited

Mobile

It's horrible! I work in a school and lunchtime was miserable. All the kids go mad when it's windy.
macjaddie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disneynana
VIP Dibber

For what its worth, i'm in Orlando and there is a fantastic storm going on , raining that bad it looks foggy out Lol

* 2 Kingsize Master En-suites * Childrens Themed Rooms,a big hit with kid's,Princess and Superhero,along with a Frozen themed bathrom *
* South facing Pool, not overlooked * Air conditioned games room
* Monitored Alarm, Safe and WiFi * Free local and International calls

www.disneypalmsvilla.co.uk

EMAIL disneypalmsvilla@rocketmail.com
disneynana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

It feels more like October where I am! I eventually caved in and put the heating on. Hopefully, Summer will be back soon
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I've caved and put my heating on 🌧🌧
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
I've caved and put my heating on 🌧🌧
Me too☹️ This time last week (well Wednesday morning) I was putting sun cream on my son!
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Terrible day here in Surrey. Having a midweek roast and it's only Tuesday and put our twig tree lights on indoors so it looks cosy !
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List