Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Dec 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
So sad that you had to leave so soon, but you are right this was a bonus trip and you definitely made the most of it. I think you’re spoiled for life by the location though!

I think Chris’ breakfast looks yummy! It would be really tasty on one of those biscuits.

Ahahaha at someone asking if you needed a ride, we’re lucky you’re still with us.

Bahama Breeze looks so good, I really want to try those quesadillas.

Your journey home really is a nightmare, glad you upgraded to make it a bit more tolerable.

Have a great time in Turkey!
I know. Its so hard to decide between the space of a villa and the convenience of this location for next time. Might do a split stay!

Thanks v much for all the comments!

x

Originally Posted by pinktraceb View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report, thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much x

Originally Posted by fletchie148 View Post
Loved reading along, and now convenient the hotel was for you, handy for a cheeky week
Always the sugar cured ham and biscuits for me at Cracker Barrel just love it!
The quesadillas at Bahama Breeze is one of my favourite meals, yum
Thank you for reading along x

Originally Posted by florida mad View Post
Rachel I love your trip reports, they're so detailed I feel like I've been on holiday with you
I haven't left comments after each day, but just wanted to say Thanks for sharing
Aww bless ya, thanks so much xx

Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
You're reports are brilliant. The level of detail is superb.

Also love the view of your garden.
Thank you so much, that is so kind xx

Originally Posted by bettany2001 View Post
Really enjoyed reading your report, thanks for taking the time to write it. Enjoy your next trip, glad you managed to get your flights rebooked.x
Thank you. Turkey was fun in the end, very different to Orlando! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by ccjames View Post
Really enjoyed reading your posts, especially as we are staying at the Dolphin next year.

In the past we have used a pre-arranged car service for airport transfers. We were thinking of using Uber this trip. Is there a designated area to meet up with your driver and do you know roughly what the going rate is?
Oh you lucky thing!

Yeah there is a specific place for Uber, but i can't remember now! If you google Uber at MCO it will tell ya It was $46 from the airport to our hotel x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks for doing your trippie I really enjoyed reading along. as usual a very entertaining read.

Joan
Thanks so much Joan! x

Originally Posted by Ryles View Post
Another great trippie! Always keep me entertained. Your garden btw looks absolutely amazing ☺️
Thanks. The garden is a pain in my ass x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Love that your last breakfast was at Cracker Barrel... where else?! I think I am most excited to try here to see the quirky little store (and play the 'peg' game of course! )

Oh and that photo of the 192 got me weirdly excited, totally know what you mean about it feeling like home!

Bah so rubbish having to come home, but if you have to do it then why not do it in style... business class is the way to go! Not impressed with Chris' service though, I would be expecting better than that! Had to chuckle at the snoring, hope it doesn't mean divorce is on the cards now!

Such a fab report (as always), loved how much you managed to fit in over a shorter trip... you certainly made the most of every day! And if I have taken anything from this TR it is that I HAVE to stay at a boardwalk hotel at some point in my lifetime. Just dreamy.

Now on to Nashville planning... yeeeeeehaaaaaa!
Couldn't be anywhere else for our last breakfast!

The 192 gives me all the feels whenever we get back on it

Business class is the best way to travel, wish we could do it every year!

Thank you so much lovely! xxx

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Great report, thanks for sharing. Sounds like it was a great holiday even though it was a little shorter.

Glad you got your Turkey flights rebooked, nightmare!
Thank you!

Yes, i'm so glad that got sorted! x

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Really enjoyed reading along . Thank you
And love the upgrades !
Thank you Amanda x

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Another fantastic report
Thank you x

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Fab report, but I LOVE the view from your garden! So jealous!
Haha thank you. x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Another great trip and great report, the flight home looks amazing 😊 apart from Chris’s poor service.
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Not a bad travel home day at all. Nice to get a deal on an upgrade for your flight. We were booked with Thomas Cook for Tenerife in December but haven’t found anything else yet. It’s been great reading your report as always. Thanks for the time, effort and detail you put in. One question, where thou you get all the fab vests, over there or here?
Oh no, did you ever get it sorted?

Haha thanks, most of them are from redbubble.com x

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Thanks for another brilliant report. I love the amount of detail you put in & your photos are always so colourful. The fireworks pictures were amazing. I’ve never bothered to watch the castle projections cos it’s always so crowded but I think I’ll try next time.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments x

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Enjoyed reading along as always. Fab upgrades!
Thanks for sharing.

Melissa x
Thanks lovely x

Originally Posted by angelcake71 View Post
Another brilliant trip report... I really enjoy reading them! Thank you.. Glad you had a lovely time xx
Thank you! x

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
I've really enjoyed your report as usual! Thanks for sharing
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post
Another great trip report. A boardwalk hotel is just so convenient. Loved that cheeky upgrade for the way home too. Enjoy Turkey
It really was fab! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by 4fromsuffolk View Post
Loved your trip report thank you for doing it and sharing your holiday with us.
Thanks for reading it x
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Loved reading along as always staying anywhere on the boardwalk is just fab isn’t it! Thanks for sharing have a great time in Turkey x
Thank you, loved staying there for sure! x

Originally Posted by Eeyore-x View Post
Have really enjoyed reading along! We will give Jellyrolls a try this time
Yes, please do! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh last day blues are so sad. At least you got to get up and out for a decent breakfast – well, YOURS looks decent but I am with you on not fancying that ham a lot.
Goodness, Andy would be in heaven in the Cracker Barrel gift shop, all that #USAnumber1 potential.

Ugh, just looking at that glimpse of the departure lounge carpet makes me feel sick and depressed!

Cant believe the perfume Eau Fraiche thing happened to you too – that’s what happened to me on the way out last year!

Business looked terrible, I don’t know how you coped, haha. But of a shame Chris had rotten service though – not what you expect at all.

Glad you got home safely though, even if it is an awful long journey for you. Still, not long til Nashville now! Loved the trip report as ever and am also very sad you didn’t stay for longer as I would have more to read! xxx
Oh I know, big slabs of ham are not my game!
Ha, yes he would indeed love the gift shop!

Hahaha glad i'm not the only one who messed up the perfume purchase then!

Thank you, Nashville is rolling around nicely! Can't wait! xxx

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Another fab trip report! Looking forward to catching your next one

Definitely want to try the cake pops as the yours looked so yummy!
Thanks! The cake pops were yum! x

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Loved your TR again thanks for taking the time. It really is a gorgeous area to stay in, my ideal would be beach club and the a villa off 192 plus maybe a few nights HRH!
Hahaha yes that would be perfect! Thanks for reading x
Old 26 Dec 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I’m very late to the party, for some reason I thought I’d read this trip report, but I obviously hadn’t Another great report and nice to see how much you managed to fit in, in 9 days. Thanks for sharing all the details and photos.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I’m very late to the party, for some reason I thought I’d read this trip report, but I obviously hadn’t Another great report and nice to see how much you managed to fit in, in 9 days. Thanks for sharing all the details and photos.
And I am very late at replying to this comment haha!

Thank you for reading, glad you enjoyed