Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Mar 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba and nala
Trying for More Ears

Who’s cancelled yet?

Well Iv not been on here for a few weeks Iv been hard at work head down with our holiday in sight.

How the world changed,

My diary got wiped out in the best part of 3 days to the point Iv no work until October.

As we have virtually no idea when and if this will be over what’s everyone’s steps on their holiday?

We have the funds in a pot ready but with the current situation possibly no choice but scrap our trip for October
Simba and nala is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I’m waiting until I have to pay but beginning to reluctantly accept we are not going anywhere this year. As long as we are all healthy and we can keep a roof over our head, I guess is all that matters.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

I’m not giving up hope just yet, our Disney and villa deposits are due in May so will decide then whether we are cancelling those . We are booked diy so even if I cancel our accommodation in May we will still have flights booked, if they are back flying by July we will be going and I will just have to book some accommodation last minute.

I’m working on the basis of ‘hope for the best, prepare for the worst’. and keeping my fingers tightly crossed (when I’m not washing my hands that is ).

Edited at 07:27 PM.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

I fly 4 weeks today😳 TUI told me yesterday my flight is going ahead🤷
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
We fly on the same day with Virgin and still showing on time. I’m definitely an optimist 🤣
Old 21 Mar 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
John
Imagineer

John's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
We don't fly till 29th Aug. At this moment in time, we still intend to travel providing the FCO (and the US Govt) allow us to travel. It must also be a terrible time for villa owners who have also lost their income and still have their fixed costs to pay
John is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
We fly with TUI on the 18th April, regardless of whether they fly we will not be on the plane as my friend is a risk category on lock down for 12 weeks, and I wpiodnt leave my husband at home alone with the twins with no outside support.

Plus... Things will not be getting better by that point!
Old 21 Mar 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

I'm due to fly out on 13th September. If Trump lets me in them I'm going! My Disney balance is due mid July so I'll have a better idea then.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

I cancelled four hotels today 😭 Need to change my countdown.

Our trip was a very expensive one and in such uncertain economic times I can’t justify it. Currently stand to lose 1800 on fly drive deposit and Hawaii flights if they’re not cancelled.

We have annual passes for WDW and DVC points from cancelling our week in Hawaii so we’re hoping to go to Orlando in October 🤞 we’d just need flights.
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

We have transferred the dates of our cruise until next year we should have been sailing 8th August. Both DH have underlying heath issues so won’t take any chances.
We have booked a week away to Fuerteventura in October (hopefully) then a week in February to same hotel 😁

I am waiting for free dining to be released (again hopefully)

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List