Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 31 Aug 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Deluxe tickets?

My friend is going to Disney in 6 weeks. Her holiday to Kos last week was cancelled by her TA and as compensation they are giving them flights, 10 days in a Disney hotel plus deluxe tickets!

She asked me what deluxe tickets means and I have no clue. I've said it could be the deluxe dining plan or staying in a deluxe hotel but I have never heard of deluxe tickets.

Has anyone heard of them?
Old 31 Aug 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Is it possible her TA meant ultimate tickets, rather than deluxe? It can be easy to mix up all the various wording! Ultimate tickets would make sense for a 10 day trip.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 17, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hello. I don't know the answer but and reasonably confident there is no advertised ticket going under the name of deluxe so I suggest she asks exactly what that means tomorrow.
Old 31 Aug 17, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Hello. I don't know the answer but and reasonably confident there is no advertised ticket going under the name of deluxe so I suggest she asks exactly what that means tomorrow.
Thanks, her partner has dealt with the TA not her and is telling her very little other than they are in a disney hotel with deluxe tickets. She knows nothing about Disney! I'm trying to explain it all to her in simple terms but its an uphill battle this late in the day!
Old 1 Sep 17, 03:14 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaynew View Post
My friend is going to Disney in 6 weeks. Her holiday to Kos last week was cancelled by her TA and as compensation they are giving them flights, 10 days in a Disney hotel plus deluxe tickets!

She asked me what deluxe tickets means and I have no clue. I've said it could be the deluxe dining plan or staying in a deluxe hotel but I have never heard of deluxe tickets.

Has anyone heard of them?
kenwoodtravel.co.uk do a combo ticket called The Deluxe One, but It's quite expensive, £707 adult, £672 child, so not sure if it would be this.

It says the following on their site.

The DELUXE ONE

The DELUXE ONE Pass is a combined package of the Walt Disney World Resort 14 Day Ultimate Ticket, Universal Orlando™ 2 Park Explorer Ticket, the SeaWorld® Aquatica™ & Busch Gardens® - 3 Park Ticket and the 14 Day LEGOLAND® Florida ticket. (14 days consecutive unlimited admission to all parks).

The DELUXE ONE pass provides14 consecutive days of unlimited acess to the following theme parks & attractions:

Walt Disney World Resort
• Disneys Magic Kingdom • Disney's Epcot • Disney's Hollywood Studios • Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Universal Orlando Resort™
• Universal Studios Florida™ • Universal's Islands of Adventure™.

SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
• SeaWorld® Orlando • Aquatica™ • Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.

LEGOLAND Florida Resort
• LEGOLAND® Florida

Plus the Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE & The COCA-COLA® ORLANDO EYE Combo Ticket ticket (1 admission to each of the following; Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium) and 1 VIP Dine4Less Card.

kenwoodtravel/holi...es/book/?id=17

As I said though, not sure if this is the same ticket that your friend is referring to. If it was me I would phone and ask them.

Edited at 03:17 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 17, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
kenwoodtravel.co.uk do a combo ticket called The Deluxe One,
Yeah, I was going to ask whether her TA was Kenwood Travel. As you say, they do a combo deal called the Deluxe - which is actually 4 tickets.

If so, then it's a great set of tickets that will get her into pretty much every park in Orlando for the full duration of her stay and allow her to park hop as much as she wants. Whether she'll have time in 10 days to make full use of the tickets is another thing - the Deluxe One covers 9 parks and 3 waterparks.

Or, of course, they could just mean Disney Ultimate tickets ('ultimate' and 'deluxe' could mean the same thing to some people).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List