Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 16 Jan 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bashfulwhite
Getting Excited

Mobile Boots 70% sale

Does any Dibber work for Boots or know when the sale will go to 70% off please
Bashfulwhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Martin Lewis normally finds out a couple of days before check out his website

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
moggitymog
slightly serious Dibber

I've heard either tomorrow or Friday. I usually check the website first before I set off

International plaza resort and spa - March 2009 Hawthorn suites, westwood boulevard - Nov 2011 New York - Nov 2014 Rosen inn, pointe orlando - Feb 2015 Enclave Suites - Feb 2018
moggitymog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BLDY&McGoo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

I heard its tomorrow so ill be taking my break at 10am which is the earliest I can to go grab some more bits to put away for the year. I have £50 worth of advantage points ready and waiting x
BLDY&McGoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Doesn’t look like today on line
Old 17 Jan 18, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Martin Lewis is predicting it will start either today or Friday so it’s looking like Friday now.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Bashfulwhite
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks. Because I'm saving fir my spending money I'm trying to put bargains away for Xmas
Bashfulwhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

They didn't offer the 70% off sale online last year, only in shops. Keep checking moneysavingexpert and get there before opening if you want some bargains. I'm so pleased I don't work for Boots anymore - 70% off sale day was always so busy!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
They didn't offer the 70% off sale online last year, only in shops. Keep checking moneysavingexpert and get there before opening if you want some bargains. I'm so pleased I don't work for Boots anymore - 70% off sale day was always so busy!
It won't be too bad..everything has usually gone by ten!
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jet View Post
It won't be too bad..everything has usually gone by ten!
The big store by me hardly has anything left anyway. I can see them having a bit delivery from the central warehouse before the 70% off sale starts as they haven't started putting the sun tan lotions out in the surrounding aisles yet.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List