Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 31 Aug 21, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
We’ve stayed once but quite a long time ago and it’s fine. I probably wouldn’t want a baby crawling around on the floor because I’m not sure it was squeaky clean tbh.
It’s quite well placed and really is very good value.
OH wasn’t too keen on the number of loud Brits 😬
Yes, we’re British but it was a bit like an episode of Benidorm.
However, we were always out all day so never used the pool, restaurant or bar. We only went to reception to check in and out.
As a base it’s great but I wouldn’t consider it if I wanted somewhere to spend any time relaxing.
Must admit I choose hotels that aren’t heavily featured by U.K. tour operators for the exact same reason
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We've always used them, and also previously when they were the Quality Inn. However, we are out from about 7.30am until 8pm so barely in them! We don't use the pools or anything else it's literally just a base to get some sleep! Never had any problems at all, but if we were looking for more of a resort I dont think we would stay there.
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2000
Chilling at Carribean Beach

we've noticed the same moans about hotels and it had us swithering on our hotel xx you know Rosen hotels are always great value, clean and with friendly staff - don't let the grumpies put you off xxx

Edited at 02:32 PM.
Pluto2000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Really like the Rosen plaza, it’s my top choice for offsite.

I saw you asked about breakfast. We ate breakfast there on our 2018 trip and thought it was great. Here’s my review

We had breakfast in the hotel. The buffet at Cafe Mattise. It was $13.95 pp but kids prices are up to 12 so $6.95 for ds and we had a 25% off voucher so a good deal.

Food was lovely, good choices and an omelette station.
Old 9 Oct 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

The breakfast at the Rosen plaza is streets ahead of the one at the Rosen in at pointe , if I stay at the Rosen inn at pointe I never eat there as the food isn’t very nice but the plaza is like 150 yards from the Rosen inn pointe reception area and is well worth a trip for breakfast
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have the Rosen Inn Point orlando booked .. I was a bit concerned about some of the reviews but with Covid I am happy to keep my booking as I don't want to stay in a regular hotel with shared aircon and internal corridors.
I too think it is mainly due to the lack of housekeeping and the motel style that is getting the bad reviews ..

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 21, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
kaip
slightly serious Dibber

Stayed once and that was enough for us, our landing was full of brits with their chairs all outside their rooms drinking cans, pools were a nightmare

Give me the avanti anytime of the week
Old 10 Oct 21, 04:57 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have stayed twice. The first time for 5 nights as part of a 2 week trip in 2013. We loved the location and walking out for places to eat and the staff were lovely so In 2017 we booked a week as part of our 3 week trip between Saratoga springs and hard rock to keep the costs down. This time we had a nightmare with a group of young Americans staying in rooms around us and congregating on the landing and making noise until 5am. I agree there are a lot of noisy brits around the pool but we didn’t use it and Also the air con is crazy loud. Again the staff are lovely though and can’t beat the location.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List