Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Jan 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Really sorry that you've had to make this decision. Did you cancel the flights yourselves and get a voucher?

Our glass for April is rapidly getting emptier but we're hanging on for BA to cancel so that we'll get a refund. Don't really want a voucher as we've already paid for next November's flights although I see that BA have extended the offer until 2023.

Looks like you'll be ordering from B&BW again soon for delivery to Clermont.

Mick
I’m so sad we had to postpone Mick , I was so looking forward to a meet up with Joan and yourself .

We had been holding on to our flight money from last year and as the dates were fast approaching it was time for serious decision making , book flights or put our trip back .

We are thinking of doing the Tampa route next year .

Yes BBW and Dunkin coffee beans order will be done soon
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I’m so sad we had to postpone Mick , I was so looking forward to a meet up with Joan and yourself .

We had been holding on to our flight money from last year and as the dates were fast approaching it was time for serious decision making , book flights or put our trip back .

We are thinking of doing the Tampa route next year .

Yes BBW and Dunkin coffee beans order will be done soon
We spotted a B3G3F offer and 20% off a few days ago so there will be some arriving at Debbie's today. She'll keep them and we'll collect if we go. If not we'll ask her to post.

I've opened an account at Target as well but haven't created a basket yet.

Mick
Old 28 Jan 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
We spotted a B3G3F offer and 20% off a few days ago so there will be some arriving at Debbie's today. She'll keep them and we'll collect if we go. If not we'll ask her to post.

I've opened an account at Target as well but haven't created a basket yet.

Mick
Mick I actually get excited when my BBW emails arrive now instead of sad that I’m not there to get the offer !

Target are great and they deliver really fast too 👍🏻 Plus once signed up you can get discounts too
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Mick I actually get excited when my BBW emails arrive now instead of sad that I’m not there to get the offer !

Target are great and they deliver really fast too 👍🏻 Plus once signed up you can get discounts too
Just had an email from Debbie - it's arrived
Old 29 Jan 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Our original trip was April 20 for hubbys 60th birthday . I thought of rebooking for this year , but we more or less decided on April 22 now. That'll be the year I'm 60. Never thought we'd have a two year delay but I'm going to make up for it with plenty other trips inbetween as soon as I can
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

We’ve just changed ours too. Was August 2020, then August 2021, now it’s August 2022!

We’ve stayed at Steve’s villa- it’s lovely.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
We’ve just changed ours too. Was August 2020, then August 2021, now it’s August 2022!

We should have been on our third trip to Windwood Bay last September, moved it to this June and now (fingers crossed) this September. If we have to move it again Steve's dates are becoming VERY limited

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Our original trip was April 20 for hubbys 60th birthday . I thought of rebooking for this year , but we more or less decided on April 22 now. That'll be the year I'm 60. Never thought we'd have a two year delay but I'm going to make up for it with plenty other trips inbetween as soon as I can
Sounds familiar, April 2020 was to celebrate DH 50th and now 2022 will be my 50th 😂
Old 29 Jan 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post

We can’t wait to stay there it looks fab and the reviews are great too
Old 29 Jan 21, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
We should have been on our third trip to Windwood Bay last September, moved it to this June and now (fingers crossed) this September. If we have to move it again Steve's dates are becoming VERY limited
They are pretty scarce for 2022, we have now changed to March 2022, I so couldn’t wait until 2023